2020 Levo/Kenovo will probably be realeased next week

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
No carbon for me, I just want them to bring out a Levo Evo similar to the stumpy Evo. Would make sense as they can then make the Kenevo an even more focused gravity sled, with the Evo sitting between the Levo and the Kenevo.

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I have heard new Kenevo is radical departure from existing - this rear suspension design similar to the Demo DH bike, with a low mounted shock passing through the frame

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Journalist I bumped into out on the trails, he told me that Kenevo would be taking a lot of DH influence, likely still 27.5 still as Levo has 29'r option covered, but may be able to run 29'r wheels if wanted. Plus these spy shots of what looks like an Enduro test mule, has been doing the rounds for a while.

Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 16.55.33.png

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Journalist I bumped into out on the trails, he told me that Kenevo would be taking a lot of DH influence, likely still 27.5 still as Levo has 29'r option covered, but may be able to run 29'r wheels if wanted. Plus these spy shots of what looks like an Enduro test mule, has been doing the rounds for a while.

View attachment 15815
Although having said that not sure how the shock in this arrangement would work with the motor placement

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
Well i'm not so excited, i'm riding Canyon.

But there is also coming. very soon ?
If only! Do you have any information about a new model?

For the 2020 Levo/Kenovo, I was discussing with a quite big dealer in France, and when I said what I was looking for, he told me it would be wise to wait just another week. Then he says: « Monday... perhaps Tuesday ». I said « why? » and he replied to me it would be dumb to buy now à Levo cause some interesting thing are coming. So I hope he was not making fun of me.

pallie

Dec 19, 2018
netherlands
If only! Do you have any information about a new model?

For the 2020 Levo/Kenovo, I was discussing with a quite big dealer in France, and when I said what I was looking for, he told me it would be wise to wait just another week. Then he says: « Monday... perhaps Tuesday ». I said « why? » and he replied to me it would be dumb to buy now à Levo cause some interesting thing are coming. So I hope he was not making fun of me.

No I'm just guessing and not interested. My Neuron ON is not 1 year old.

Gavalar

Feb 4, 2019
UK
I just don't get why so many manufacturers feel the need to churn out so-called updates, usually just a little tweak and a colour change, every 8 months or so when they can barely keep up with demand of their current models, the only noticeable constant is that the prices always rise but when you look at the discounts some brands offer on their current models before launching a new one it would seem that the margins are huge which means they could make them a lot more affordable by adopting a narrower margin and yet sell more units.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I just don't get why so many manufacturers feel the need to churn out so-called updates, usually just a little tweak and a colour change, every 8 months or so when they can barely keep up with demand of their current models, the only noticeable constant is that the prices always rise but when you look at the discounts some brands offer on their current models before launching a new one it would seem that the margins are huge which means they could make them a lot more affordable by adopting a narrower margin and yet sell more units.

And he sums it up perfectly .. where's the option to give someone 100 bonus points ?

Sell 10000 bikes at am 70% profit .. and the last 100 at cost .. viola .. then sell the next batch at 80% profit and a higher price because you're costs have gone down and Gary's just posted you a new shade of Black for free called Mud black/Scratch Black/Ice cold Black. You can't go wrong.

You do know that 20% of the worlds billionaires own bike companies ??? that''s a ZMF ! (Zimmerframe made up fact).. but it probably real ;-)

You're right. Don't know why I'm always writing Kenovo. Sorry!

Kenovo is a chinese copy of Kenevo made by the same company that make Lenovo laptops (which were IBM) .. ZMF ! well, the ibm bit is true.

miPbiP

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Surrey Hills.

partly to get press coverage.

journalists don't usually write "nothing's happened recently".

and if company A is releasing annual updates, company B is largely obliged to do it too.

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
Mydriaze, your French/English/Breton is too good !! :)

Maybe the last 100 models they sell on discount should be the Kenavo limited edition ???? - GOODBYE ! :)
It’s bad to make fun of my English skills! You bad. Me nice person. Me love you for Life. Me buy Kenavo bike, full of butter crepes with cider!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles