2020 Lapierre GLP

Quai18

Oct 26, 2020
France
Thank you but no, there are only the 2020 version's on the website, but I am searching for the 2021 ones. The Spanish website had a link to download the 2021 catalog, but not anymore, so maybe someone has still a copy of it.

toto

Jul 26, 2020
Finland
Hello all ! I was searching for information on the 2021 GLP and I found this forum, but the catalog is not available anymore. Can any of you transfer it to me ?

Here should be a couple of sites where you can see the specs.

cappuccino34

Nov 24, 2020
Helmshore
Bosch have done a couple of bigger batteries for the Smart system but I think it's physically bigger so might require a frame mod to fit.

I should say that I think the slightly bigger capacity (545 maybe?) battery looks slightly bigger, but there's also a 725 but that's MUCH bigger.

cappuccino34

Nov 24, 2020
Helmshore
It's worth noting that it appears that some bikes are going full circle and going back down to 625 and 504 batteries, because the extra battery weight high up front, combined with ever more ' longer, lower, slacker ' geometry means that the bikes are getting difficult to get the front where you want it. I know a lot of riders who were on 'large' size bikes have dropped to a medium because they find the handling better now bikes are limousine length.

cappuccino34

Nov 24, 2020
Helmshore
I've just finished rebuilding the GLP-2 that I bought a while ago.
I've had it painted (he's done a fantastic job, replicating the original decals and text to an incredible detail), fitted a OneUp 180 dropper, EXT forks (I'm still working on fitting the EXT rear shock), MT7 brakes and some different carbon rims.

Very, very pleased with the results.
IMG20231205151647.jpg

Mossbeard

Jan 16, 2024
Germany
I've just finished rebuilding the GLP-2 that I bought a while ago.
I've had it painted (he's done a fantastic job, replicating the original decals and text to an incredible detail), fitted a OneUp 180 dropper, EXT forks (I'm still working on fitting the EXT rear shock), MT7 brakes and some different carbon rims.

Very, very pleased with the results. View attachment 130304
That is such a beautiful bike man, love it! Looks a bit like the alpine special edition of the glp 3, but better. Could you please post some more pictures of it for us? :D

cappuccino34

Nov 24, 2020
Helmshore
That is such a beautiful bike man, love it! Looks a bit like the alpine special edition of the glp 3, but better. Could you please post some more pictures of it for us? :D
Thank you.
I do have some more pictures, I'll have a look now.
It was in the bike vault on EMBN actually, the last one of 2023. :)

Gropec

Dec 22, 2021
South of France
I had a Turbo levo gen3, i loved it
But the motor was a nightmare....

The boch is so punchy and the Race mode is a game changer especially on the hard technical climb.

For the bike, i am REALLY in love on this bike, it is the first time i have nothing to tell about how handle the bike!!

More you push it and harder you ride more the bike file good.
I ride in south of France, so....you know😁

The only this i can tell is this bike is not for doing all mountain on sunday!!
At low speed it can be uncomfortable due to his carbon frame, you have to be in shape all the time with this bike😁

I am 40, racer and i love this bike a lot!!!

cappuccino34

Nov 24, 2020
Helmshore
What I like about my GLP-2 is the lightness of the front end, which helps when getting over big tech and very steep downhill, because the mass is further back and lower down than most bikes.

I'm hoping to get to the Alps myself this summer if I can. 🤞

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles