2020 KTM Macina Prowler master opinion

Meirw

Jun 13, 2020
Israel
Hi, I took the 2020 KTM Macina Prowler mastee for a test drive today and enjoyed it, looking for reviews and for some reason I can't find anything in the Google, I'd love to get a review or an opinion.

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
The only issue I have with KTM eMTBs is that they tend to have a low bottom bracket height. If you ride a lot of rock or root gardens, you might find this frustrating.

Gregbase

Mar 7, 2019
Hungary
Hi, I took the 2020 KTM Macina Prowler mastee for a test drive today and enjoyed it, looking for reviews and for some reason I can't find anything in the Google, I'd love to get a review or an opinion.
Hello,

I've got my macina prowler master a month ago. I think one of the best bike (if not the best) on the market these days.
Yes, It's surprised me that there is not much info of this bike and I don't know why.
The only think I didn't like is the robust stem, so I changed it to a race face and of course a new display holder for KIOX (Look much nicer with this setup), other than that....the stock just fantastic.
One thing I also buy, is a carbon motor protection. Unfortunately, on the most critical place there is open to the motor (probably for the cooling issue)

Gregbase

Mar 7, 2019
Hungary
The only issue I have with KTM eMTBs is that they tend to have a low bottom bracket height. If you ride a lot of rock or root gardens, you might find this frustrating.
Hello,

I think you're talking about the old ones with the older Bosch motor. My prowler BB is not lower than any other enduro emtb, in fact maybe because the big travel, it's higher than the usual ones.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles