2020 Kenovo - Full wrap and Hope bling!

Matty B

Dec 11, 2019
South West
I was never really happy with the boring Black of the Kenevo when I purchased it. I know many are, but I’m honest enough to admit that I like a bit of flash about my bikes.

My two boys (7 & 10) and I had already nicknamed my Kenovo ‘the Tank’ due to its size, weight, and it’s ability to roll over stuff that most people would go around.

The ‘tank’ theme has taken on a whole new meaning and life of it’s own. I’ve gone full camo & Orange in the DMR style and had a full wrap. Orange is my favourite colour, so I also had the spring powder coated and Hope bling fitted to the bike.

Super happy with how it’s turned out.

Only got one pic so far, as it was dark when I got home. Thought some of you may be interested to see it.

More to follow:

6E96DE6F-B623-4588-A6CA-E971BA5582A8.jpeg

Last edited:

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
Thats really really nice.
In fact I would say its the only bike ive ever seen that looks good covered in anodised hope components. I normally think they look absolutely terrible.

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Just hope you can ride it as intended , I’ve seen a lot of these kenevo experts coming out of Berkshire when a canal tourer would be more appropriate! Not jealous or anything ?☺️

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Essential wraps Monmouth £250/£300 and no need to tear down the whole bike just a few bits !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles