Kenevo Gen1 Official 2020 Kenevo Owners Thread

Tbar

Aug 18, 2019
Germany
Just as a bit of fun, I’d be interested to know the ages of the Kenevo owners out there.

My 63 year old dad reckons he’s the oldest about on his ‘19 Expert. Can anyone beat this?

Also interested to see whether there is an influx of younger buyers following the bike park-targeted marketing.

I’ll start (even though my Kenevo hasn’t actually arrived yet) : 27

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
TBH I think the price of the bikes is one of the main reasons we dont see Youngers with them - whenever I go out in Peaslake a lot of the younger kids want a go on my EMTB, but say they cant afford one.

Topov

Just as a bit of fun, I’d be interested to know the ages of the Kenevo owners out there.

My 63 year old dad reckons he’s the oldest about on his ‘19 Expert. Can anyone beat this?

Also interested to see whether there is an influx of younger buyers following the bike park-targeted marketing.

I’ll start (even though my Kenevo hasn’t actually arrived yet) : 27
I ride with a 68 year old on his 2019 Kenevo

Peko

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
I'm 40 years and the Kenevo is my second ebike. My first one, a 2017 Levo, is still in use... but not really often in the last two months.
Riding MTB since i'm 12, but have never been crazy enough, to make the big drops or jumps. Maybe the Kenevo will show me now, how to fly. :p

Ameiza

Oct 8, 2019
Norway
I wonder if anyone could help me with a mesaurement of the length of the 12mm thru axle in the back wheel? My bike is in the workshop, and I do not know when it will be back. I would like to order a thru axle for a baby trolley.
The measurement should be the min-max in the picture.
thru axle.JPG

Many thanks!

DisasterHamster

Aug 6, 2019
Finland
Hi all!
I know this is an owners thread, so you all probably already have your Kenevos, but I just thought of giving a heads to anyone that doesn't.

There's a -20% black friday deal going on at Extremevital!

Got my '19 Kenevo stolen about a month ago and was really frustrated as my insurance came in just a bit short.:cry:

HOWEVER, I found this and just put in an order for the 2020 Expert:cool: They even had it in stock!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Hi all!
I know this is an owners thread, so you all probably already have your Kenevos, but I just thought of giving a heads to anyone that doesn't.

There's a -20% black friday deal going on at Extremevital!

Got my '19 Kenevo stolen about a month ago and was really frustrated as my insurance came in just a bit short.:cry:

HOWEVER, I found this and just put in an order for the 2020 Expert:cool: They even had it in stock!

Love your user name .. :)

www.extremevital.com/en/cycling/e-bike-c-1_547.html

Free delivery in the EU from what it says. code: BLACKFRIDAY19 until Monday the 2nd for 20% of anything bike related including bikes in theory ...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles