2020 Jerseys now available! FULLBOOST!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Finally after many samples, here is the all new 2020 Jersey. Limited stock now in the store, worldwide shipping!

EMTB Forums Store

DSCF2842-Edit-Edit.jpg

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Looking good that is mate!

What size would you recomend to fit over my Fox Titan Body armour? I have Large in the 2018 Jerseys

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Looking good that is mate!

What size would you recomend to fit over my Fox Titan Body armour? I have Large in the 2018 Jerseys
How snug is the Large now? This one is a little bit looser in Large than the one you have.

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
How snug is the Large now? This one is a little bit looser in Large than the one you have.

The torso is a good fit but the arms get quite tight around the elbow pads. It looks like the Fullboost Jersey is a tight fit around the lower arms.

A large would be a size up for me anyway but not sure if the Xl will look like I'm wearing a tent ?

jonpress

Oct 23, 2018
Iver
I’ve gone for an Xl based on normal sizing. I’ve got the old style too in the same size which whilst not quite looking like a snake swallowing an egg it’s certainly snug. I’m hoping this one will be a little looser.

MuddyFunster

Jul 7, 2019
Uk
That photo, by the way, it looks like you were going for "mean and moody mountain biker" but I'm seeing something more like "sh*t!...is that a snake?..." :)

Can't wait to receive mine... (shirt, not snake)

/MuddyFunster

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Blown away by the amount of orders! Sold out already in some sizes and already running low! Thanks so much for your support!

Also, quick heads up that Patreons save 20% until Saturday, so if you want to get a cheeky discount and have an adfree site here then link is in my signature ?

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
@Rob Hancill or anyone else that has received a jersey - could you let me know what method it’s shipped by and approx delivery time. I have to pop in to the office today and I’ll put it off until later depending which courier delivers the jerseys.

Not that the weather looks like it’s going to make good riding for the next few days :(

Cheers!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
@Rob Hancill or anyone else that has received a jersey - could you let me know what method it’s shipped by and approx delivery time. I have to pop in to the office today and I’ll put it off until later depending which courier delivers the jerseys.

Not that the weather looks like it’s going to make good riding for the next few days :(

Cheers!
First class Royal Mail should be with you tomorrow ?

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Just received mine in medium, lower arms are a little snug had to take my Fitbit off to feel comfortable
But a very nice fit overall
I’m 5’9” with about a 44” chest
Hope this is helpful for anybody thinking about sizing
I’m quite sure I would also have fitted in a large. ?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
All orders have now dispatched.

Most deliveries should arrive today :) international orders next week.

Almost sold out now!

jonpress

Oct 23, 2018
Iver
All orders have now dispatched.

Most deliveries should arrive today :) international orders next week.

Almost sold out now!
I was just reading this when my wife said there is a package for you. It's certainly a more generous fit than the previous one. Top quality product, thanks for the fast delivery too.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles