2020 Giant Reign E+ 2 tuning problems

StevieG

Jun 10, 2019
lancashire
So I've had this bike for a couple of weeks and so far i love it, the only problems i'm getting are related to the ride control app.
First it seems you always have to disconnect the bike before you can connect it to the app, no big issue just frustrating and
Second I can't access the tuning feature, when i go into the settings it just says "unknown " for all the power levels and i can't do anything. Has anybody else got this problem and if so how did you sort it?

Softsand

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
So I've had this bike for a couple of weeks and so far i love it, the only problems i'm getting are related to the ride control app.
First it seems you always have to disconnect the bike before you can connect it to the app, no big issue just frustrating and
Second I can't access the tuning feature, when i go into the settings it just says "unknown " for all the power levels and i can't do anything. Has anybody else got this problem and if so how did you sort it?

Yep, my 2020 Trance and partners Liv Intrigue are the same. We both use Auto all the time so tuning ability isn’t missed but nevertheless it should work...

The LED’s should illuminate while charging to show the level, but they don’t.

Bikes going in to see if there are any firmware updates - will update if there are any changes.

Evolution Stu

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jun 30, 2019
Blackpool. U.K.
My LBS advised me on collection day that this is a known issue and Giant are on with fixing it.
Will require a FW update that as of yesterday is not yet available.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles