2020 deliveries

TimVW

Jul 11, 2019
Warwickshire
Could anyone, from experience, comment on the likely delivery dates for 2020 bikes please?

I’m on the search for my first emtb, but unsure whether to consider waiting for the 2020 releases, or go for it now. Not helped by the fact that I have a birthday coming up in mid August and manufacturers seem to be running stock down for the new release e.g. according to the email that they sent to me, Commencal has no Small or medium Meta Powers available until the 2020 bikes and small frames are stated as Feb 2020 delivery.

Rob in a field

Jul 10, 2019
UK
Would appear that the earliest any YT Decoys are actually available now will be end of September at best. Ignore the "available from" on their website as its wrong.

TimVW

Jul 11, 2019
Warwickshire
Thanks, any idea which might be released in August and in all sizes (Commencal only available in Large in August, others in Feb 2020). Rutland are quoting 60 days on their Focus Jam2 Bosch Pre orders, but that might be a general timescale TBC.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
My LBS are expecting delivery of some of the 150mm travel Whyte EMTB's in early/mid august, with the longer travel 180mm model in September.

I believe Whyte are officially launching the bikes on the 24th of July

Jaygam

Feb 14, 2019
Hampshire
Black Friday last year was good for ebike deals if you could hold out until then it may save you a fair chunk of cash, but miss all this nice weather :/

TimVW

Jul 11, 2019
Warwickshire
Black Friday last year was good for ebike deals if you could hold out until then it may save you a fair chunk of cash, but miss all this nice weather :/

Yes, and there is a dilemma in that also.

Plus, I want to get out and start building my fitness before my chemo is over and I am ready to return to work high will be sometime later in September.

Jan 29, 2018
Nottingham
Thanks, any idea which might be released in August and in all sizes (Commencal only available in Large in August, others in Feb 2020). Rutland are quoting 60 days on their Focus Jam2 Bosch Pre orders, but that might be a general timescale TBC.

First drops of Focus Jam2 Bosch should be mid August, stating 60 days is just covering our own back as we know things like that usually get delayed!

trailrider71

Jul 12, 2019
Finland
Thanks, any idea which might be released in August and in all sizes (Commencal only available in Large in August, others in Feb 2020).

Greetings from Finland!
Actually it is only Commencal 2020 frames size S that are available in Feb 2020, other sizes are available already in late Aug 2019.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles