🌹 Old Bloke 🎸
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
www.jadenroseguitars.com
Ride
Levo Carbon Comp
Looks like the 2021 is imminent!

Better tyres and Zeb fork..
thanks man, I didnt even think of that... I would hang on for that zeb fork alone !

• Helpful
Reactions: Rosemount

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Ride
Cube stereo 160 race
Cool. I am loving my 160 TM. For my riding style it is perfect. I love trails tight and technical, a bit of downhill but normally I keep my tyres on the ground. Maybe I don't need the 160mm and 140 would be enough, but I love the agility and steering lightness you get with the27.5 wheels over the 29 wheels. and A bit more suspension comes in handy occasionally.

• Hot

Rosemount

May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
Ride
Cube Stereo 160
Cool. I am loving my 160 TM. For my riding style it is perfect. I love trails tight and technical, a bit of downhill but normally I keep my tyres on the ground. Maybe I don't need the 160mm and 140 would be enough, but I love the agility and steering lightness you get with the27.5 wheels over the 29 wheels. and A bit more suspension comes in handy occasionally.
Same , same bro .
Had a 2019 140 loved it . Would have bought the 2020 140 if it had 27.5 wheels .
Found the 2020 160 an upgrade in several areas . Stronger motor [now with new firm ware even better ! ] . Bit more travel so not bottomed out where I used to . Bit more aggressive geometry , bigger battery .

Only thing I miss is shimano gears .XT is just a little smoother and has the multiple shift feature . SRAM 1 click at a time . Magura brake are a PIA to get bled correctly . But when set up properly are very good .

Very much enjoying the 160 .

Rosemount

May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
Ride
Cube Stereo 160
thanks man, I didnt even think of that... I would hang on for that zeb fork alone !
That tyre combo was what I had on my Stereo Hyb 140 - Assegai and DHR II .
This time put an Assegai in the front , left the Hans Dampf on the back . So far Hans is doing good . Means I have a spare rear when this one is worn out .

steve_sordy

The Wizard 🧙‍♂️
Nov 5, 2018
Grantham, UK
Ride
Focus Jam2 9.6 NINE
Great review Rob and I love the site. :)

But pleeeease can you stop using Newton-metres and watts as interchangeable terms for power. As an engineer it grates a bit. :eek:

Watts is a measure for power
Watt-hours for energy
Newton-Metres for torque

You are not the only reviewer that does this by the way. I just chose to correct you because this is my favourite site. :)

• Helpful