Big_ronald

Aug 14, 2019
Liverpool
voucher.png

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: £3,000 Voucher for wheelies.co.uk
Model: Voucher
Asking Price: £2,750

Description: I have recently been paid out £3,000 for a stolen bike and in the same week found out my wife is pregnant so I've had to make a tough decision. I'm not going to replace the bike and instead I am selling the voucher.
If you are after a bike and it's available at wheelies.co.uk here is a chance to save yourself £250. The voucher is valid until July 2020
I'm happy to speak on the phone/meet/provide guarantees I'm genuine and not in Ghana etc.
Contact me on 07792841134 if you are interested or message me on here.

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
I'd go back to your insurance company, they will give you a cash settlement, though it maybe lower than your £3K voucher payout, it probably easier than selling the voucher.
Hey I could be wrong though, good luck

SquireRides

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 4, 2018
UK
"well honey, I really really tried to sell them online but no one was interested...."

*wheels new bike in the front door*

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@Big_ronald Just out of interest, could you have got the bike you wanted from Wheelies? If not, then the insurance company are not doing right by you. They will have done a deal with Wheelies so that the voucher didn't cost them £3000. OK it keeps premiums down, but if you can't replace your bike because Wheelies don't sell them, then it's not a good deal for you.

Big_ronald

Aug 14, 2019
Liverpool
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I really appreciate it.
I'll have a go speaking to the insurance company and if not "I'll just have to get a new bike" haha

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles