markmushypeas

May 1, 2019
Sydney, Australia
My Vitus ESommet VR.JPG

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Vitus
Model: E-Sommet VR
Asking Price: 3000.00 GBP

Description: Bought new April. Size Large with red Nukeproof Neutron pedals, tubeless conversion parts and CRC big bag. Unpacked upon arrival on holiday in UK 1st August - done approx. 400km. Bought the bike (delivered to my parents) to enjoy while here, with the intention of taking back to Australia. Plans now changed. Leave in three days. Please call if interested tel 07909 295765.

Last edited:

markmushypeas

May 1, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Will PM you
Gary, I am guessing PM is personal message on my temporary UK mobile # in the advert. I did not receive anything. I will be packing the bike this afternoon after 2pm to travel back to Oz. If you are interested in buying it please let me know. You'd need to pick it up in Bedford and pay cash by mid afternoon. All CRC receipts and ID proof of a legitimate sale will be available. Reds Mark

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Gary, I am guessing PM is personal message on my temporary UK mobile # in the advert. I did not receive anything. I will be packing the bike this afternoon after 2pm to travel back to Oz. If you are interested in buying it please let me know. You'd need to pick it up in Bedford and pay cash by mid afternoon. All CRC receipts and ID proof of a legitimate sale will be available. Reds Mark

Normally means he's sent you a private message on the forum, so you should have a little e-mail notification on the info bar at the top - click on that to see your messages. He might have missed that you had a mobile number shown at the start.

Hope it all works out.

EDIT : He's about a 6 hour drive from you ...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles