For Sale (BIKE) 2019 Trickstuff brake pads for Sram Guide brakes 850 Power brake pads for Specialized etc: £30 post

AdamDuckworth

Mar 3, 2019
Northamptonshire, UK
IMG_4646.JPG

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Trickstuff brake pads for Sram Guide brakes
Model: 850 Power brake pads for Specialized etc
Asking Price: £30 posted

Description: Due to me ordering the wrong pads, I have three sets (front and rear) of Trickstuff 850 Power brake pads to fit the following brakes with four piston calipers:

• Avid: all "Trail"-models (X7, X9, XO)
  • SRAM: all "Guide"-models (R, RS, RSC)
Fits Specialized Turbo Levo etc and others with Sram Guide brakes.

https://www.trickstuff-shop.de/epag...Shops/TrickstuffGmbH44313886/Products/BB850PO

I bought them as I read this review in E-Mountain bike magazine:
"No matter how good the levers, or how large the pistons, all the braking forces are transferred by the brake pads onto the discs. Good brake pad material is the essential ingredient for powerful deceleration, sintered pads use metal shavings for maximum performance on long runs, while organic pads have a very powerful bite. Don’t forget aftermarket pads too: in our tests fitting the Trickstuff Power+ brake pads to the SRAM Code R resulted in a 20% improvement in average braking torque, and an average of 18% improvement in deceleration times. Plus, they were quieter."

I have since bought the right ones (as I have Code R brakes on my Specialized Levo Expert) and they make a big difference!

By the time they post them here, they cost around £42 a set.

I'm after £30 per set (ie front and back - two pairs of pads). Posted to you.

tabrat

Sep 29, 2019
Ventura CA
View attachment 14941

Description: Due to me ordering the wrong pads, I have three sets (front and rear) of Trickstuff 850 Power brake pads to fit the following brakes with four piston calipers:

Bremsbelag 850 Power

"No matter how good the levers, or how large the pistons, all the braking forces are transferred by the brake pads onto the discs. Good brake pad material is the essential ingredient for powerful deceleration, sintered pads use metal shavings for maximum performance on long runs, while organic pads have a very powerful bite. Don’t forget aftermarket pads too: in our tests fitting the Trickstuff Power+ brake pads to the SRAM Code R resulted in a 20% improvement in average braking torque, and an average of 18% improvement in deceleration times. Plus, they were quieter."

I have since bought the right ones (as I have Code R brakes on my Specialized Levo Expert) and they make a big difference!

tabrat

Sep 29, 2019
Ventura CA
View attachment 14941

Bremsbelag 850 Power

tabrat

Sep 29, 2019
Ventura CA
Any way you can help with a link for the right model or product number for the Turbo Levo and Sram Code Trickstuff brake pads. It’s kind of confusing.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles