Status
Not open for further replies.

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
I think we need to wait to see better pictures, especially of the carbon model.

2018 S-Works, for example, at the wrong angle...

View attachment 5087
the main reason the 2018 models look so good is because Spesh maintained the seat tube to down tube angle that they have in all their other full suss bikes, that little trick alone minimises the bulk of the motor.
I will reserve judgement until I see a proper pic but seems to me in 2019 they missed that trick

maramouse

Mar 24, 2018
Genoa Italy
Someone knows if the Bluetooth protocol is changed or not?
Will be a new Mission Control version?
I'm very curious to know if BLEvo will work also with this new bike model..
Hi Paolo, yesterday afternoon, I was talking with a Specialized dealer ( a very pretty girl...) and she said never is changed

Last edited:

2-Alex-2

Jul 29, 2018
Cumbria
Could this be optional display ? Also on instagram.
05E5F2BC-63F5-461A-AB1A-F974940FFB20.jpeg

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
looks like it’s not shaping up to be as expected, the Carbon looks ok, the alloy not ok at all, my 2017 expert looks much nicer, I think that’s down to the clash between the motor housing and the frame colour. This LCD display Is not what I had wished for, if it’s right it does not look like a premium product at all.

Needs to be seen and ridden I guess but that Flyon next April is a step closer for me.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
looks like it’s not shaping up to be as expected, the Carbon looks ok, the alloy not ok at all, my 2017 expert looks much nicer, I think that’s down to the clash between the motor housing and the frame colour. This LCD display Is not what I had wished for, if it’s right it does not look like a premium product at all.

Needs to be seen and ridden I guess but that Flyon next April is a step closer for me.

I'd really like to see proper pics of the carbon model. Those shitty pictures of the Blue / Red carbon from that show, I'm sure are not doing it justice...

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Damn it and then a blue one turned up!!! I think I have a think for blue bikes
It’s ticking my boxes as well ? I think once we see these bikes in the flesh and actually touch and ride them we will be able to make a more ‘informed’ comments ?

Last edited:

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Agreed, I think that after seeing your ride in Sunday I am a lot more open to the idea of modifying than just going for the top end. These look like they have similar battery fittment so change my possible

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Agreed, I think that after seeing your ride in Sunday I am a lot more open to the idea of modifying than just going for the top end. These look like they have similar battery fittment so change my possible
My idea of heaven would be a frame, motor, cables option like Specialized already do on their acoustics bike with a frame only option.

MattyB

Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
Those welds make the ones on the Spectral:On look almost elegant! :eek: And that colour.... seriously, what were they thinking? I imagine the meeting in marketing must have gone something like this... "The market research is in everyone, and it's exciting news - 90% of those in the market for a £5-6k ebike love beige"!!! ;):D

Last edited:

SquireRides

Sep 4, 2018
UK
Apparently beige is 'in' for 2019. Not the first manufacturer to go tea-with-milk colour.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Are this fork stops on the downtube?

Blue one looks a lot better, I can’t believe that is the display though, like a 15 quid Speedo from Halfords

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles