2019 Specialized Turbo Levo. All the details confirmed S-Works PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie777

Jul 3, 2018
Canada
Hey, what about that Devinci??? :)
Yea, as time passes, leaning more and more towards the Devinci AC XT or DC XT (probably the AC XT; was worried whether its longer travel fork and shock might be too much for me - but I could always use the lockouts if I need to).
But will wait the few more days to see confirmation of what the 2019 Levos turn out to be.

2-Alex-2

Jul 29, 2018
Cumbria
. Enjoy ?

0CC62892-271F-4D79-BFAE-FE18E3F2B8DD.jpeg

7929DA23-5137-482F-AEEA-409387225D51.jpeg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I will reserve judgment till i see some proper photos, but the slimming down of the down tube does appear to have had the effect of making the motor area look bulbous - mind you pics appear to be of small frames. Two tone paint in the motor area doesn't help, no mistaking it for an e-mtb

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ahh man so many leaks, look like these are from a Korea launch.

The carbon above looks much better. Notice how the sidearm looks more seamless, and the motor mount looks better.

Hope we get some proper pics today, the leaks never do it justice.

VaseLEVO

Aug 20, 2018
Arlington, VA, USA
My two weeks old 2018 expert looks like this in silver. And honestly I love all the newest tech etc, but the not so hot looks of the 2019 and very nice discount I got, I feel much better I didn’t wait and took the deal.

Adasb

Subscriber
Jun 6, 2018
New Zealand
I really like it in these photos. Surprised at the negative comments: not sure where else you could fit a battery & motor whilst still leaving enough structure for strength.

Well done SBC!
looking forward to seeing the S works....

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
I will reserve judgment till i see some proper photos, but the slimming down of the down tube does appear to have had the effect of making the motor area look bulbous - mind you pics appear to be of small frames. Two tone paint in the motor area doesn't help, no mistaking it for an e-mtb
yes you could be right about size but it looks to me that they have mounted the motor in a horizontal plane whereas the previous one was at an angle.

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Ahh man so many leaks, look like these are from a Korea launch.

The carbon above looks much better. Notice how the sidearm looks more seamless, and the motor mount looks better.

Hope we get some proper pics today, the leaks never do it justice.

Looks are fairly important but key for me personally, is what it rides like and the new technology inside it which at the moment we know very little about.

jwrx

Jul 22, 2018
Malaysia
I really like it in these photos. Surprised at the negative comments: not sure where else you could fit a battery & motor whilst still leaving enough structure for strength.

Well done SBC!
looking forward to seeing the S works....

The negative comments are from ppl comparing this 2019 "improved" version vs 2018. The 2018 is far better looking, with the motor and thicker downtube working well together

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles