2019 Specialized Turbo Levo all but Sold Out

AdrianWindo

Apr 14, 2019
UK
Some dealers have stock but Specialized UK show up as zero stock with only a delivery of the Comp Carbon early in June scheduled. Cleared out for the 2020 version?

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I think it's a case of they have been so popular they have more or less sold out and not been cleared out, but if you want one you will find a dealer with a few left, I will be going to pick up my wife's brand new Levo tomorrow morning from Chris at Berkshire Cycles :)

Jan 29, 2018
Nottingham
There's still drops of all models in pretty much all sizes coming through over the next 2 months.

Sold out = Dealers without backorders can't order more. Dealers who have committed to the product will still see product flowing through when it lands in the UK.

SwissDH

Mar 5, 2019
Switzerland
There's still drops of all models (Bar S-Works) coming through over the next 2 months.

Sold out = Dealers without backorders can't order more. Dealers who have committed to the product will still see product flowing through when it lands in the UK.

Yes, I know. That includes me, as mine was ordered and paid for a while ago, and should arrive at my dealer In the next few weeks. Where I live, there are no SWorks in medium or large that I know of, that are available to be ordered / pre-ordered. All the ones still to arrive at dealers from 2019 stock are already reserved.

Levon

Feb 16, 2019
N CALIFORNIA
I see the "sold out till 2020" S Works on dealer floors here in California

Among other "sold out " models.....

Jus sayin'.......

L

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles