benhughes132

Jul 2, 2019
Scarborough
View attachment 23292

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Levo Comp Carbon
Asking Price: 3900

Description: Decided to sell my comp carbon levo due to not getting chance to use it and new work commitments.

I paid £5400 for this with receipt and Ive spent around £1000 in upgrades

Its in as new pristine condition with roughly 18 months transferable warranty remaining

Its a size large frame

I had a new battery under warranty which has only had 7 cycle charges

Upgrades Ive done are

Renthal 800mm fatbar 35

Renthal 35 stem

Hope 36T chain ring

Hope jockey wheels

Hope f20 pedals

Tubeless setup with muc off valves

Ergon SMC4 saddle

Fox DPX2 shock

This bike has not covered many miles and most have been on the dry roads. Very light use only

These are amazing to ride, its a reluctant sale but I just cant justify it never been used.

Price is not negotiable as Im already taking a fair loss from what it cost me especially with the extra upgrades

Anyone wanting a as new Carbon levo with pretty much most of the warranty plus upgrades its a great deal for someone.

Feel free to ask any questions

Transfer or cash on collection

benhughes132

Jul 2, 2019
Scarborough
Screenshot 2019-10-13 at 12.56.27.png

AndyH

Jun 23, 2019
Portsmouth
View attachment 23292

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Levo Comp Carbon
Asking Price: 3900

Description: Decided to sell my comp carbon levo due to not getting chance to use it and new work commitments.

I paid £5400 for this with receipt and Ive spent around £1000 in upgrades

Its in as new pristine condition with roughly 18 months transferable warranty remaining

Its a size large frame

I had a new battery under warranty which has only had 7 cycle charges

Upgrades Ive done are

Renthal 800mm fatbar 35

Renthal 35 stem

Hope 36T chain ring

Hope jockey wheels

Hope f20 pedals

Tubeless setup with muc off valves

Ergon SMC4 saddle

Fox DPX2 shock

This bike has not covered many miles and most have been on the dry roads. Very light use only

These are amazing to ride, its a reluctant sale but I just cant justify it never been used.

Price is not negotiable as Im already taking a fair loss from what it cost me especially with the extra upgrades

Anyone wanting a as new Carbon levo with pretty much most of the warranty plus upgrades its a great deal for someone.

Feel free to ask any questions

Transfer or cash on collection

benhughes132

Jul 2, 2019
Scarborough
Yes still for sale
Missed a few messages as Ive not been on here for a while my number is 07462866771 if anyone is interested

Last edited:

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I saw this colour at Berkshire cycles when I was picking my new bike up and I thought wow, it is so gorgeous in the flesh it is a superb colour.

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
£3750 last offer or ill keep it for another year (y)
Who are you going to sell it to ? Unless the buyer comes to you in a hazmat suit and has the money for his fines when he travels to you for the bike and not only the handing of so much cash is also a risk . Your not going to sell this unless someone break the law (lockdown) .. or you post it and I can’t see you doing that or anybody considering handing money over by bank transfer or PayPal . Just w thought .
and you still didn’t put w screen shots up which is very easy to so and takes seconds .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles