For Sale (BIKE) 2019 Shimano XT FC-M8050 165mm Crank Arm Set: SOLD

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Hey Raine, just wondering if you have a 'guess-timate' as to shipping costs to Australia. I have been looking for a set of these as assuming they'll go straight on to my Merida 160 900e? I have 170mm ones on my bike but have a few dings on the ends of them from pedal strikes, so doubt if you will want to swap them, cheers Steve

raine

E*POWAH Master
May 9, 2019
SoCal, USA
Hey Raine, just wondering if you have a 'guess-timate' as to shipping costs to Australia. I have been looking for a set of these as assuming they'll go straight on to my Merida 160 900e? I have 170mm ones on my bike but have a few dings on the ends of them from pedal strikes, so doubt if you will want to swap them, cheers Steve

If you PM me the actual destination address, I can get you an actual shipping cost.
These came off an E8000, so if your Merida has an E8000 drive unit then they bolt right on.
I'm not looking for a trade.

raine

E*POWAH Master
May 9, 2019
SoCal, USA
Thanks for that, not sure if I'll be on line over the weekend but pretty sure it pops up in my emails, I'll await your postage quote and thanks for all the prompt replies (y)

Sent you shipping quote through private message

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles