2019 Levo Missing Warranty Sticker

Madebyspencer

Oct 26, 2018
Los Angeles
Hello Y'All,

I purchased a new 2019 Levo Comp in Acid Kiwi in Southern California two weekends ago. I watched them pull it out of the box and build it. I noticed upon completion of the build that the warranty sticker, that I was accustomed to seeing on the frame, was missing. I asked the dealer about it and that said with the 2019s it was a hit or miss if they had a warranty sticker. In fact they were building an 2019 S-Works edition next to mine and it was also missing a warranty sticker.

I wanted to check and see if anyone else has received a bike without a warranty sticker for the 2019 model? I have called @Specialized Rider Care here in the States but have yet to hear back.

Hope y'all are enjoy this machine as much as I am!

Below is a screen shoot from Rob's most recent video showing the usual warranty sicker on the frame.

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 1.25.27 PM.png

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
Hello Y'All,

I purchased a new 2019 Levo Comp in Acid Kiwi in Southern California two weekends ago. I watched them pull it out of the box and build it. I noticed upon completion of the build that the warranty sticker, that I was accustomed to seeing on the frame, was missing. I asked the dealer about it and that said with the 2019s it was a hit or miss if they had a warranty sticker. In fact they were building an 2019 S-Works edition next to mine and it was also missing a warranty sticker.

I wanted to check and see if anyone else has received a bike without a warranty sticker for the 2019 model? I have called @Specialized Rider Care here in the States but have yet to hear back.

Hope y'all are enjoy this machine as much as I am!

Below is a screen shoot from Rob's most recent video showing the usual warranty sicker on the frame.

View attachment 7457
Some warranty stickers were placed directly on the frame and others were placed on the protective clear plastic that is wrapped around the downtube. That a careless assembler can easily discard
We have never had a Levo 2 not come with one.
The code for mission control is on the top tube button assembly. You have to use a T10 torch wrench to access it. The shop has to do this anyway when they update the firmware before the bikes leave the shop. The serial number is still stamped into the frame and this concludes our discussion on how little you actually need the warranty sticker.

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Three of us recently bought Levo's, two had the stickers on the frame as shown in the picture, but one had it stuck in the back if the user manual.

Harmialized

Oct 15, 2018
Netherlands
The sticker on the frame is also showing the BLE code to connect the TCU on the toptube with your frame. In case the stickers is gone you can also open the TCU with the small torx bolt and on the side it is showing the needed BLE code to pair with your phone.
Be carefull with the small bolt when tightening it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles