2019 Levo expert

Rich the gasman

E*POWAH Master
May 4, 2019
North east
1BA1B893-B2A6-4FA3-AB2B-DA167D80033F.jpeg
it’s here, was buzzing when got the call to say it’s coming early. Stripped my other bike down yesterday and took all the parts to the shop.
More updates will follow as it’s getting invisframed first.
Then lyrics going on, santacruz reserve wheels. Trying my Michelin enduro tyres 2.35 rear wild rock and a 2.4 wild enduro upfront. There wasn’t much difference at all compared to the 2.6 butchers.
Code rsc brakes going on
Burgtec stem and pedals (bar to follow)
Leyzane side loader bottle holder
Eargon grips
Possibly a coil shock if I can get hold of one .
More pics later in the week ?

Last edited:

Rich the gasman

E*POWAH Master
May 4, 2019
North east
got a bash guard sorted thanks to Berkshire cycles, sent straight away what a great service no wonder they get amazing reviews and been very helpful with questions even when I didn’t buy through them. A lot of shops need to follow suit .
13A4F624-B086-46C0-967B-5478D22416A0.jpeg
Now I tempted to put a coil shock on, I’d like a RockShox to match my fork but can’t see any on the net, anyone have any recommendations ? Thanks

wrayb

May 9, 2019
North Carolina
Mate I’m loving it, I know strava ain’t accurate but smashed all the local downs last night that I’d been riding for 10years plus and wasn’t even going 100%
Be sure to file the ride as Ebike on Strava! Already lots of Ebike haters...don't need more because Ebikes are stealing KOM's from pedal bikes.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles