Brighton uk
IMG_4023 2.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Haibike
Model: Adventr 6.0
Asking Price: Auction
Description https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143831060553

99p start - no reserve

Fully specced out Haibike Adventr 6.0 in XL with lots of extras - barely ridden. Bought 12 months ago from Ebikes Sussex, with 4 years free servicing still remaining as well as the full guarantee.

Motor use - 46 hours (no really, see pictures)
Battery charge cycles - 15 (yes this is really a practically new bike)

Includes the official water bottle and mount (£60), frame lock (£50) and chain (£60), 2 Vaude panniers (£200), AXA maximum security D-lock (£100), high spec pedals (£100), gel seat (£50), head stock extension (£100), after market handles with spurs (£50). Bike itself was £5,400, bought 100% new. Keys for everything including the battery. Total cost to me was over £6,400.

The bike was in great shape but to make sure you're happy with it, I have just had it fully serviced and cleaned so everything is amazing. Looks new as you can see.

Has done about 500kilometers, all on roads, back when we commuted to work not our bedrooms!

Why am I selling? Because I don't use it. And it cost a lot of money. When I go out now I have a tiny dog and try as I might he can't ride (legs too short). So I want someone else to get the best use of it.

100% no reserve, no offers. Runs for 10 days. If you want it, bid, you might get it cheap.

Delivery / pick up. Not included but I am happy to do anything you want - you could pick up for free, or send a courier and I will do everything needed for them to pick up. I'm in Brighton.

Haibike accounts / re registering. I'll give you my account or if its easier, set you up as a new user before hand and add you to the bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles