DSCN0056.JPG

DSCN0057.JPG

DSCN0058.JPG

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: FOCUS
Model: JAM 6.8 NINE E HARDTAIL LARGE IRON GREY
Asking Price: £1500

Description: Hi all,
I am selling my 2 month old Focus jam2 6.8 nine e hardtail large size with TEC pack, its done 28 dry miles and is in mint condition not a mark on it. The bike rides great feels really planted, I love the shimano steps intuitive feel and with the 756wh capacity it can go the distance. I purchased the bike to get me back into cycling after a five year break but I feel my old bones need something squishier so im looking for a full sus.
I am selling the bike with all the documentation for £1500 its a bargain for someone looking for a great E Hardtail .

I need to keep the pedals , I love riding, building and maintaining bikes.
I'm located in Cardiff

Last edited:

Bernie Wales

Jun 3, 2019
cardiff
Hi, sorry its collection only. I am not willing to get involved with the potential complications of shipping. thanks for your interest.

2unfit2ride

Feb 2, 2019
herts
That is indeed a bargain & good luck with the sale, but if you just need a bit more comfort then consider a Thudbuster seat post, they are great for bad backs & don't alter the saddle to pedal height much. I had a HT & like you wanted to change to a FS as there is no definable penalty due to the weight of all the E stuff, I wouldn't go back but if money is in the equation then the Thudbuster is the way to go (y)

Bernie Wales

Jun 3, 2019
cardiff
Hi, thanks I see there is a new design by Redshift sports called the shockstop, I may consider trying it if the bike doesn't sell.

2unfit2ride

Feb 2, 2019
herts
Hi, thanks I see there is a new design by Redshift sports called the shockstop, I may consider trying it if the bike doesn't sell.
Not tried the Redshift one but I have had a few Thudbusters, they are tried & tested & available in long & short travel, not cheap but a lot cheaper than a new bike.

Billy1mate

Apr 17, 2019
Dorset
I am very interested in your Focus Jam2, I am however, currently trying to get approval from the long haired general. I will let you know one way or the other.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles