Apr 7, 2019
TN40 1RL
Screenshot_20190606-122754_Chrome.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Bosch
Model: Power tube 500
Asking Price: £400

Description: Hi

I'm moving to Australia in October and due to regulations cant fly my bike over with the battery, so I'm going to be selling it and buying a new one when I get there.

Its a Bosch powertube 500 - currently at about 350 miles, expect it to be at around 1000 miles or less by the time I need to sell it. Currently charged around once every 3 days so will have completed an estimated 30 charging cycles by the time I'm looking to sell it.

Its in my Cube Stereo Hybrid SL 500 at the moment.

Im also having to have surgery before i go which is probably going to put me out of action between August and October when I leave so if someone's interested in it and wants the battery sooner I might be able to sell it at the end of July.

After £400 ovno as its in great nick and only a couple of months old.

Uppy

Mar 8, 2018
Cambridgeshire
I'll be interested, lf there is any movement on the price please get in touch..where about are you in the UK?

Uppy

Mar 8, 2018
Cambridgeshire
View attachment 14557

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Bosch
Model: Power tube 500
Asking Price: £400

Description: Hi

I'm moving to Australia in October and due to regulations cant fly my bike over with the battery, so I'm going to be selling it and buying a new one when I get there.

Its a Bosch powertube 500 - currently at about 350 miles, expect it to be at around 1000 miles or less by the time I need to sell it. Currently charged around once every 3 days so will have completed an estimated 30 charging cycles by the time I'm looking to sell it.

Its in my Cube Stereo Hybrid SL 500 at the moment.

Im also having to have surgery before i go which is probably going to put me out of action between August and October when I leave so if someone's interested in it and wants the battery sooner I might be able to sell it at the end of July.

After £400 ovno as its in great nick and only a couple of months old.

I'll be interested, lf there is any movement on the price please get in touch..where about are you in the UK?

Reuben

Apr 7, 2019
TN40 1RL

No worries I'll see what interest is out there, but it's got to go before I leave so if no ones biting for £400ish I'll message you.

I'm in East Sussex.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles