2019 & 2020 release dates

paperclips

Mar 23, 2019
NE UK
Hello people,

I'm quite the newbie here and don't know much about anything so please bare with me.

I would like to know when did Specialized release the 2019 Turbo Levo and are they regularly available from the release date or how does it all work? When will 2020 models be available? When is the best time to buy to get a discount?

Kind regards,

PC

Thomas

Aug 29, 2018
Europe
Hello people,

I'm quite the newbie here and don't know much about anything so please bare with me.

I would like to know when did Specialized release the 2019 Turbo Levo and are they regularly available from the release date or how does it all work? When will 2020 models be available? When is the best time to buy to get a discount?

Kind regards,

PC
For now don't get your hops up on any big 25%+ discount, especially for non regular Specialized client.
There is still shortage of Levos and long waiting list. The bikes that are in stock, won't have much discount, because they know, demand is big and they can make a good profit. Maybe at the end of the year, the dust will settle down.:)

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
The 2019 Levo was released in September of 2018. My shop still hasn’t received the balance of our intial order we made in September. Because the bikes are not available, most shops are not offering any discounts. We make less margin on Levos than we do on non Ebikes from
specialized so there is not much incentive to mark them down.
As for 2020 models, I wouldn’t look for anything anytime soon, except maybe some color updates.

N1ck

Dec 10, 2018
UK
This probably explains why everywhere I look they are sold out. Does anyone know of any stock? I can get a Kenevo easily enough, but not a Levo.

Webike

E*POWAH Master
Dec 13, 2018
San Luis Obispo County
I’ve got to thank Al Boneta at Orange Cycle for getting us into our Levo bikes recently. Sounds like we were just in time. Thanks again Al!
Wayne & Shelly. ?

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
This probably explains why everywhere I look they are sold out. Does anyone know of any stock? I can get a Kenevo easily enough, but not a Levo.
There's a few floating around. You might not get the right model or colour though. Where are you and what you after?

Only know because a friend wants to buy two this week.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles