Kent
Instructions posted for reference ?

Attachments

• Levociraptor - Install .pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,095

desmoracing

Oct 2, 2019
Bavaria
No need for a fix, It does work as advertised. There was just a common misunderstanding of how it works with BLEvo. BLEvo will Display the correct speed in the app if u set the right multiplier example at levociraptor stetting 3 u use multiplier 1,5. Do not forget to put in your real wheel circumference ex. For 27,5 2220mm. The mileage recorded in the engine how ever will be false ie lower because it the engine thinks you have. 1300mm wheel (that’s the whole point of levociraptor)

Snatch

Aug 18, 2019
Warwickshire
No need for a fix, It does work as advertised. There was just a common misunderstanding of how it works with BLEvo. BLEvo will Display the correct speed in the app if u set the right multiplier example at levociraptor stetting 3 u use multiplier 1,5. Do not forget to put in your real wheel circumference ex. For 27,5 2220mm. The mileage recorded in the engine how ever will be false ie lower because it the engine thinks you have. 1300mm wheel (that’s the whole point of levociraptor)

Snatch

Aug 18, 2019
Warwickshire
Desmoracing please listen . I want setting 4
I set to x2 speed. I cannot input correct wheel size. I have 29” wheels.
I would like correct speedo reading on my speedo.
Please stay out of this and let trail master uk sort it for me. Im glad your happy with yours.

desmoracing

Oct 2, 2019
Bavaria
Which Speedo are you using ? The specialized one ? Paolo from BLEvo has answered this already if u make the effort of looking back a few pages. All speedos getting information from the TCU (so from the specialized hardware inside the the bike) will NOT display the right speed. I think you don’t understand this. the right speed is only displayed in BLEvo with the multiplier setting. And why are you not able to set the right 29er diameter in BLEvo ???? That works without a problem.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Anyone received there order ???
There are 48 international orders and 12 UK orders dispatched. I expect the UK customers to be riding this week and international customers depending on location postal times.
I am offering a tracked worldwide shipping at £9.99. Please contact once ordered?

desmoracing

Oct 2, 2019
Bavaria
Yes I did the same, you can disable the levo speed sensor separately on the Garmin, power and the fake channel (to transmit battery level) can be left on. This way you get GPS speed but still power and battery reading correct

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles