2019-2020 Levo (2020 Kenevo) Speed Unlock Levociraptor

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
This is "Stupid question of the day" from a guy who wants to order a Kenevo Expert 2020 but has never ridden ebikes before.

So...there is a speed restriction when I ride downhill with the bike? Like 25kmh? Does the thing start braking when I hit 25kmh, or is this only that the motor wont propell faster than 25kmh?

Sorry for my daftness...

No it’s a good observation but the bike only has a restriction when assisting the riders input. So free wheeling is not an issue. Would be very dangerous ?

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Trailwatts customer trialed the planet 3 till it broke. Time for levociraptor ?

34858C93-CDE3-4C2C-AD6D-331210A02B68.jpeg

E86956BD-E785-4C30-AEF3-81B0864B5B70.jpeg

congerball

Jun 3, 2019
Yorkshire UK
Hello, apologies if this is a stupid question but.....My motor firmware is 6.1.0 is this the number I need to check? Or is it 1A.B.0 from the display page? Sorry for being thick ?

MuddyFunster

Jul 7, 2019
Uk
Hi,

So it will work on my Turbo Levo Comp 2020??
How difficult is the installation?
How could it be (de-) activated?

So it will work on my Turbo Levo Comp 2020??
Can't really help you with that one, but other (2020) Levo owners are saying yes

How difficult is the installation?
10 minutes (if you take your time) it's a pretty foolproof installation. Comes with a PDF (also posted on this thread somewhere) that's clear and easy to read.

How could it be (de-) activated?
Remove the TCU, turn the dial back to the default setting for your wheel size, re-initialise, job done. Again a 10-minute job.

/MuddyFunster

muzzman1

Feb 11, 2019
Los Angeles CA
Did my 1st ride with the Levocirapter. Had it set on 4. Works great, as advertised. It felt like the motor was giving more assistance at low speeds as well? Is that my imagination?
I also decided to put it at 3. Seemed like too much assist on roads to my trails.
Motor was 50C after a 1 hour ride, which I fear might be high?
Anyone know what are "normal" temps for the motor.

desmoracing

Oct 2, 2019
Bavaria
Should have nothing to do with Assist, levociraptor diesnt change that, you can always check in MC. If you are pedaling at 45kmh for some
Time it’s pretty normal hour motor gets hot

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
what about something for the Bosch active line.........no one seems to do anything for the Bosch systems

Someone on here was making swap out circuit boards for the bosch units so you could completely re-program them..... finding the thread though ...

EDIT : can't find the thread, but it was @Bearing Man who was making the alternative boards I think.

Last edited:

Botts101

Patreon
Jun 26, 2018
Carlsbad, California
there are clever people in the world, but mainly dumb F*ckers who would do 86Kph or 54 MPH on a mountain bike not designed and built to not fall apart at that speed. You just know these guys will get Ebikes banned in the UK don't you.

I wonder what the range would be :).
Ebikes aren't going anywhere..........no matter what

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
I have mine set on 4 it’s very good but I cannot adjust to correct speedo reading can any one help please. I have the turbo levo speedo.
Have you followed the chart within instructions regarding speed multiplier within BLEvo app.

jeeter333

Jun 18, 2019
usa
You have set the multiplier to x2 then adjust your wheel size below the multiplier to your specification.

So he would set his Levocoraptor dial to 4, his multiplier to x2, and adjust rear wheel circumference to actual? That would take him up to 36mph assist?

For 27mph assist would it be dial to 3, multiplier to x1.5, and rear wheel circumference to actual?

Thank You for your patience.

Snatch

Aug 18, 2019
Warwickshire
So he would set his Levocoraptor dial to 4, his multiplier to x2, and adjust rear wheel circumference to actual? That would take him up to 36mph assist?

For 27mph assist would it be dial to 3, multiplier to x1.5, and rear wheel circumference to actual?

Thank You for your patience.
I cannot drop the wheel size to 2000 the lowest setting is 21000 ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles