2019-2020 Levo (2020 Kenevo) Speed Unlock Levociraptor

Rnegade944

Apr 22, 2020
Adelaide
Just checked the AUD pricing conversion - $274 - OUCH! That stings. For 2 plugs and a dial. Seems a bit steep. I am sure more goes into it but thats steep. I was not expecting the conversion rate to be so crap!

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Just checked the AUD pricing conversion - $274 - OUCH! That stings. For 2 plugs and a dial. Seems a bit steep. I am sure more goes into it but thats steep. I was not expecting the conversion rate to be so crap!
I wish it was 2 plugs and a dial?
From the feedback of global customers it’s worth it????

Rnegade944

Apr 22, 2020
Adelaide
I wish it was 2 plugs and a dial?
From the feedback of global customers it’s worth it????

I am 100% sure its more then just the 2plugs and a dial and its worth it, however it really put me off doubling the expected cost seeing the exchange rate difference. I know its a small cost compared to the price we pay for the bike and other goodies, I will convince myself soon - i was ready to hit the confirm order button at checkout until i saw the price sky rocket.

I will buy soon enough. 25kms/h limit just sucks on flat ground. I need more speed :)

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
We are receiving 100 units a week to complete current orders and restock for summer. C-19 has taken its toll but recovering quickly??

Rmw0877

May 27, 2020
England
@TrailwattsUK I’ve looked through the thread but can’t seem to find the answer I’m looking for, does this product work on the 2020 turbo levo Hard tail? As I know the tcu is not located near the Handlebar stem like other versions

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
@TrailwattsUK I’ve looked through the thread but can’t seem to find the answer I’m looking for, does this product work on the 2020 turbo levo Hard tail? As I know the tcu is not located near the Handlebar stem like other versions
No sorry. You can try Lightblue app or a physical device for speed sensor.

Sdoc

Feb 22, 2020
AUSTRALIA
Hi have owned a Levociraptor for 6 months now, I can not fault the unit, it does exactly what it is designed to do . It makes my morning commute a breeze ?????

detlef

Apr 18, 2020
germany
i got mine today, naked with no velkro etc, but it works with my levo comp!!!

Is there a way to fine tune the device? if i understand
2 sets to 28km/h
3 sets to 43km/h

is there a way to limit at 33km/h?

ReinerSt0ff77

Jan 15, 2020
weedfield
My Engine blew up, now Spesh will analyze the Engine for tuning and then decide if it's under warrantee, hopefully they won't find out that the Leciraptor was on it.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
i got mine today, naked with no velkro etc, but it works with my levo comp!!!

Is there a way to fine tune the device? if i understand
2 sets to 28km/h
3 sets to 43km/h

is there a way to limit at 33km/h?
Sorry the firmware parameters have to altered to provide derestrict function hence the specific figures.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles