2019-2020 Levo (2020 Kenevo) Speed Unlock Levociraptor

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
There is a simple option. Do not use the app as it is taking your data and the signs of this data gathering resulted in the Levo SL.

Sharkbyte

Jan 23, 2020
Rocklin, CA
If the legal restrictions were reasonable people wouldn't be inclined to break them. 15.5 mph is simply ridiculous.
You do bring up a good point. I live in the states and we are limited to 20 mph. To me it seems like a reasonable limit for trail riding. There is no doubt that a fit young rider can generate more power and speed than what our e-bikes can put out on the trail.

What does everybody think would be a reasonable speed limit for trail riding?

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
I think 20mph would be about right to , you could have a situation when coming up to jumps and not quite got a corner right and thought I (cough cough YOU ) would have enough epower to get over it , but the limiter kicks in and you know the rest ☺️
Also if spesh have all this data then they can see who’s been riding trails at 20/25mph for a couple of seconds or going crazy on roads at silly mph for minutes !

Tipsterpfd

Jan 16, 2020
Usa
Great thread, I am picking up my 2020 levo comp on Monday and was thinking of asking my lbs to change wheel size so I can swap out to a set if 27b I have from my analog stumpy, will it trick the motor into more speed when running the 29ers or did specialized find a way to prevent that on the 2020 and are they allowed to do so. Thanks in advance

boneht

Sep 22, 2019
oxon
You do bring up a good point. I live in the states and we are limited to 20 mph. To me it seems like a reasonable limit for trail riding. There is no doubt that a fit young rider can generate more power and speed than what our e-bikes can put out on the trail.

What does everybody think would be a reasonable speed limit for trail riding?

I don't see any reason to have a limit but if it were 20mph I wouldn't de-restrict because I would have a perfectly functioning trail bike. At 15.5 it feels broken

Peter Hill

Dec 31, 2018
Derbyshire
I don't see any reason to have a limit but if it were 20mph I wouldn't de-restrict because I would have a perfectly functioning trail bike. At 15.5 it feels broken
I agree, I don't think anyone would derestrict if the limit was 20mph ...there would be no point unless you wanted to pedal like a demented hamster. 20MPH and we would be happy.

Last edited:

Sdoc

Feb 22, 2020
AUSTRALIA
Just installed my levociraptor, it’s a game changer for me. Set it to position 3, it makes the daily commute to work a dream ride 15kms each way . The 25 kms per hour limiter was just annoying on the flats. To be able to cruise along at 30 or 32 is perfect.

Only downside is I need to charge the bike 2 to 3 times a week

pilgrim

Mar 3, 2020
Hamburg
Received mine, installed on levo 2019 and 2020 - just had it serviced with software update. All works. Used setting 4 -
the only problem is the walk button on the levo, when levociraptor is set to 4 then the walk button is the run button...
I guess there is no way to change that so i might aswell enjoy not having to pedal at all up to 8mph.

yougetme

Feb 26, 2020
London
Received mine, installed on levo 2019 and 2020 - just had it serviced with software update. All works. Used setting 4 -
the only problem is the walk button on the levo, when levociraptor is set to 4 then the walk button is the run button...
I guess there is no way to change that so i might aswell enjoy not having to pedal at all up to 8mph.
how long did it take you to get yours after you made the payments.
Thank you

yougetme

Feb 26, 2020
London
I had hoped stock would arrive last week but I cannot estimate without physically having stock to ship.

Everything is ready for arrival and extra help will be drafted in to get up to date??
OK Thats Understandable just wondering if you where waiting on then to be delivered and the COVID are causing a delay in shipping process to you or they are yet to leave the production company i guess which is Italy, So as to know the real extent to the delay

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
OK Thats Understandable just wondering if you where waiting on then to be delivered and the COVID are causing a delay in shipping process to you or they are yet to leave the production company i guess which is Italy, So as to know the real extent to the delay
Delay is shipping related not availability.
As soon as shipping updates are gathered it will all be really quick.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles