2019-2020 Levo (2020 Kenevo) Speed Unlock Levociraptor

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Please can you tape over the dial once you have dried out your tcu and levociraptor.
The ebikes are susceptible to moisture in the frames especially uk. Advise is to place your levociraptor towards the headstock.
If your experiencing a problem, please contact me on [email protected] to arrange returning and replacing the unit.

Joss

Please can you tape over the dial once you have dried out your tcu and levociraptor.
The ebikes are susceptible to moisture in the frames especially uk. Advise is to place your levociraptor towards the headstock.
If your experiencing a problem, please contact me on [email protected] to arrange returning and replacing the unit.
Hi,
If that reply was for me then thanks for the advice. I'll try the above.
I can live with this behaviour if it's predictable, I don't expect miracles from 3rd party devices, especially of this nature, but comforting to know a replacement would be available if it proves a problem.

Thanks again ?

Joss

Actually, I've just realised - I haven't ridden (or therefore washed) the bike since fitting the device, apart from testing up and down the road, so doubtful that moisture is the problem. Hmmm.... More testing needed, will report back with my findings ?

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Actually, I've just realised - I haven't ridden (or therefore washed) the bike since fitting the device, apart from testing up and down the road, so doubtful that moisture is the problem. Hmmm.... More testing needed, will report back with my findings ?
Get in touch. Let’s swap it out for testing.

Mickele26

Dec 2, 2019
Germany
Thanks for the offer - let‘s wait until Saturday as you suggested and if it hasn‘t arrived until then let’s discuss how to ensure a replacement does definitely arrive
Unfortunately the Levociraptor still hasn't arrived - thus please advise how I can pay the shipping fee for a tracked delivery of a replacement device !

Galion

Sep 20, 2019
Brazil
After working fine for about a month, my levociraptor just recently starting preventing my bike from turning on unless I remove the battery connector a few times. After about the third battery reconnection the bike automatically comes on without pressing the on/off button. The problem went away after disconnecting the levociraptor and came back after reconnecting it. The deregulation also does not work, probably because I can't cycle the on/off switch 2 times with the battery connected per the levociraptor installation procedure. I've done a few rain rides recently and also lightly spray off the bike every few days (not uncommon for an emtb rider), so if the levociraptor has moisture issues this could be triggering it. Anyone else have this issue and know of a fix?
Same here, after about a month, my levociraptor freezes my TCU preventing my bike from turning on unless I remove the battery connector a few times. After about the third battery reconnection the bike automatically comes on without pressing the on/off button. The problem went away after disconnecting the levociraptor and came back after reconnecting it. The deregulation also does not work, probably because I can't cycle the on/off switch 2 times with the battery connected per the levociraptor installation procedure. I've done a few rain rides recently and also lightly spray off the bike every few days (not uncommon for an emtb rider), so if the levociraptor has moisture issues this could be triggering it. Anyone else have this issue and know of a fix?

Same here, after two or three rides, my Levociraptor freezes the TCU in trail mode, can’t turn the bike on, off or change modes, everything fine with the device disconnected. Humidity is not the problem. Returning for a replacement.

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
After a few rides my bike seemed impossible to start up with velociraptor connected. I sent it in for repair. No water ingress on mine.

Mickele26

Dec 2, 2019
Germany
Unfortunately the Levociraptor still hasn't arrived - thus please advise how I can pay the shipping fee for a tracked delivery of a replacement device !
Hi - can you please advise what the next steps are and how we can make sure that I get a replacement device ASAP now ? As mentioned I'm more than happy to pay the shipping fees for tracked express delivery as I'm desparately waiting to get my hands on my Levocirator ...

Bobcat01

Sep 26, 2019
NE Scotland
I experienced the same problems as those above, Bike not switching on, eventually coming on and then not switching off. Removed device and TCU and dried out, it would work for one day and then back to the same issues despite both being taped. Hopefully the new batch is more reliable as its becoming pretty frustrating.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Well - I placed my order already mid November and had a confirmation that my device has been shipped on the 19th of December - thus I suspect I have definitely waited long enough ...

I am sending you a tracked express levociraptor. I will no longer dispatch surface mail worldwide. Tracked shipments from now on.

Cannikin

Oct 15, 2019
San Marcos, CA
I saw a thread from a couple of days ago that mentions a new 25.B.0 firmware version? Has anyone with a Levociraptor got this firmware yet? No one seems 100% sure what changed, but people are theorizing that it could be an anti-tamper thing.

I know that because of the way the Levociraptor works it really isn't possible to detect anything weird is happening but I just want to be sure!

Joss

I saw a thread from a couple of days ago that mentions a new 25.B.0 firmware version? Has anyone with a Levociraptor got this firmware yet? No one seems 100% sure what changed, but people are theorizing that it could be an anti-tamper thing.

I know that because of the way the Levociraptor works it really isn't possible to detect anything weird is happening but I just want to be sure!
As you many have read on the other thread, I was told it communicates error codes to specialized via the app. I think if you get an error code then you're probably well advised to uninstall the LCR before firing up the app.
Could well be wrong.

Cannikin

Oct 15, 2019
San Marcos, CA
Thanks 4 the good work!i am running the Levociraptor with 25.b.0/ A.1.0/ 6.1.0
And it works very fine.

Did you remove the Levociraptor before the firmware upgrade or leave it in there? Do they do the upgrade over Bluetooth or do they remove the TCU and plug in (and see the extra cables and void your warranty)?

Gabypb

Nov 8, 2019
Ecuador
I am sending you a tracked express levociraptor. I will no longer dispatch surface mail worldwide. Tracked shipments from now on.
? I placed an order of 10 Levociraptor units last Friday, Trailwatts told me I would receive the shipping tracking on Monday or Tuesday, but I have received no shipment confirmation yet (this is Wednesday afternoon in UK).
Reading that it’s taken much longer to other users makes me really nervous. I was hoping to make many more business with you guys, but I need reliability and good communication.

Gabypb

Nov 8, 2019
Ecuador
? I placed an order of 10 Levociraptor units last Friday, Trailwatts told me I would receive the shipping tracking on Monday or Tuesday, but I have received no shipment confirmation yet (this is Wednesday afternoon in UK).
Reading that it’s taken much longer to other users makes me really nervous. I was hoping to make many more business with you guys, but I need reliability and good communication.
I received the tracking information a few minutes after posting this, I’ll comment my experience with the Levociraptor once I start using it. ?

Mickele26

Dec 2, 2019
Germany
Hi - as I still haven't received anything - can you please send me the tracking number for the replacement device ? Would be a great relief to finally see this being on it's way ...

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Hi - as I still haven't received anything - can you please send me the tracking number for the replacement device ? Would be a great relief to finally see this being on it's way ...
It went with 16th Jan dispatch of orders.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles