IMG_20190830_140203800.jpg

IMG_20190830_140215104.jpg

IMG_20190830_140248567.jpg

IMG_20190830_143045409.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2018
Manufacturer: Vitus
Model: E-Sommet VR Suspension - SLX 1x11
Asking Price: £2850

Description: I'm thinking of selling my Vitus E-Sommet and just posting it for sale on here to see what interest there is.

If you know about emtbs, you'll know how good a bike these are.

I have owned this Vitus E-Sommet for about 15 months and purchased it brand new from Chain Reaction Cycles. I tested Levo's, Mondrakers, Focus Jam2 before buying this and this is the best by far!

Bike is totally std apart from...
The lines on the display are just sellotape I've put on from new to stop scratches.
I replaced the std 'below the bar' rear dropper remote for the one pictured so I can have the power mode switch closer to my hand. Std lever included.
New chain fitted 20 miles ago.
Tyres, Bontrager 2.8" rear and Schwalbe Roctet Ron 2.8" front. Both run tubeless.

The only reason for selling it is I'm not using that much lately and I'm sick of having to travel a distance to find good trails to ride. There's not much 'off-road' where I live in Blackpool.

The warranty for the Shimano electronics runs out 18th April next year. I've had no problems at all since buying this bike.

Sorry but no delivery on this bike. I could meet somebody on the M6 around Preston or you can collect.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

SteveSSS

Aug 14, 2019
Lancaster, UK
View attachment 17781
View attachment 17782
View attachment 17783
View attachment 17784

Asking Price: £2500

Description: I'm thinking of selling this E-Sommet and just posting it for sale on here to see what interest there is.

I have owned this Vitus E-Sommet for about 15 months and purchased it brand new from Chain Reaction Cycles. I tested Levo's, Mondrakers, Focus Jam2 before buying this and this is the best by far!

The only reason for selling it is I'm not using that much lately and I'm sick of having to travel a distance to find good trails to ride. There's not much 'off-road' where I live in Blackpool.

The warranty for the Shimano electronics runs out 18th April next year. I've had no problems at all since buying this bike.

Sorry but no delivery on this bike. I could meet somebody on the M6 around Preston or you can collect.

What size is it?

SteveSSS

Aug 14, 2019
Lancaster, UK
View attachment 17781
View attachment 17782
View attachment 17783
View attachment 17784

Asking Price: £2500

Description: I'm thinking of selling this E-Sommet and just posting it for sale on here to see what interest there is.

Hi, I’m interested in the Vitus and just up the road in Lancaster, can we arrange to meet so I can have a look at the bike? Can you PM me as I can't seem to message you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles