RIGHT GRIP.JPG

SPARES.JPG

Bike Year: 2018
Manufacturer: SPECIALIZED
Model: TURBO LEVO FSR COMP CARBON 27.5"
Asking Price: 3000

Description: Hi folks,

I won't bore you with the spec as that can be viewed here: FULL SPECS

This bike fits me well. I am 5'10 and this is a size MEDIUM bike with 650b wheels.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves. This bike has been USED and I have used it in every type on condition imaginable. The carbon frame does have scratches on it from general use and from having mudguards tied on with cable ties. The rear brake lever has a large scuff on it from a slide I had recently in the bloody snow...I wasn't pleased! The rear rim has a large scuff on it from a slip I had on a rock (I'm good at sliding over clearly).

The bike will come with the mudguards you can see pictured, a replacement cassette (SRAM PG- 1130, 11-42T), 4 genuine Specialized inner tubes, 2 replacement SRAM PC-1110 chains (these were to be used as cheap replacements as I used the bike to commute on often) and 2 sets of Ashima brake pads.
*Charger included also of course.

The bike is totally stock except the Hope chainring which was fitted by Berkshire Cycles in Crowthorne. The bike has only been taken to Berkshire Cycles and in December I had the dropper cable replaced as it did randomly snap. The dropper post was bled at the same time but I've never had much luck with it being consistent at operating successfully. Definitely better droppers on the market.

Mileage is around 2500 miles and the battery works just as it did from day 1. The last "long ride" I did was on 19FEB which was my commute to work and was a total of 60 miles all done on a single charge using 15% power. Mission control shows 100% battery health but I think the most recent version always shows that?

Reason for sale: Using money to put towards a flat.

I'm open to offers but no £50 and a biscuit type of offer (unless it is a dark chocolate digestive!)

If you need any more pictures let me know and I can take a snap for you.

Cash on collection or bank transfer. I'm available from 7:30pm Mon-Wednesday and Friday-Saturday. I am free most Thursdays and Sundays during the day so get in touch if you want to view in person.

Cheers
Jake

Last edited:

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
I should add that I am based in Camberley and postcode GU17. Forgot to mention that!

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
Hi Jake, I’m interested, if you’ve still got it? Does it have any warranty left on it? Martin
Hi Martin, I have the warranty and it will be transferable to the second owner. I can sort this via the guys at Berkshire Cycles for you.

Would you want to arrange a viewing at all?

martinf

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton
Hi Jake, how much is left on warranty? Yes, I’m interested in looking at bike, can we switch to email to discuss details privately, M

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles