Southampton
IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_3541.JPG

Bike Year: 2018
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Levo
Asking Price: £3'000

Description: I thought I was doing the right thing getting an XL but its just to big. Its in immaculate condition only got about 50 hours on. It went to the Forest of Dean group run and I know it was wet but I had difficulty hanging on, I will get it serviced for the buyer at Berkshire cycles (first service)
I brought a Giant dropper and two spare inner tubes which i will leave with the bike.
I have another in mind so can be a little flexible on the price but you need to remember its a new ish bike so the battery has only had about 4 charges.

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
shame that one didn't work out for you Rob, it's a lovely bike - good luck with the next one.

xcentric

Feb 2, 2019
Market Drayton
ditto. However, looking at the saddle height it doesn't seem way off - have you tried working with a LBS to see if you can get a better fit? Saddle can come forwards, bars back a bit, maybe slam the stem even more if it's possible? otherwise, GLWS!

Rob Back

Patreon
Jan 20, 2019
Southampton
View attachment 11728
View attachment 11729
View attachment 11730

Bike Year: 2018
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Levo
Asking Price: £3'000

Description: I thought I was doing the right thing getting an XL but its just to big. Its in immaculate condition only got about 50 hours on. It went to the Forest of Dean group run and I know it was wet but I had difficulty hanging on, I will get it serviced for the buyer at Berkshire cycles (first service)
I brought a Giant dropper and two spare inner tubes which i will leave with the bike.
I have another in mind so can be a little flexible on the price but you need to remember its a new ish bike so the battery has only had about 4 charges.

Sorry but it looks like it sold I posted on freeads and a guy has paid a deposit and coming down to see it on Saturday.

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
I'm 5.10 and I could have got a smaller dropper that's a 150 and i could have changed it to 100 but even with the seat as far forward it was the reach.
But I have seen another bike that I can have :)

Good luck Rob, looking forward to your update and pictures

Rob Back

Patreon
Jan 20, 2019
Southampton
Berkshire might trade it in for you?
Berkshire cycles would have taken in on another for sure if I could have added some cash, but I don’t have that luxury at the moment. They are amazingly helpful and offered to resolve the cutting out issue for me when it go in for a service. I couldn’t recommend them enough.
I will be using them on the next bike they are not far from where I work.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles