For Sale (BIKE) 2018 Bosch Bosch: £300

Marty

Nov 26, 2018
Salisbury
Bike Year: 2017
Manufacturer: Bosch
Model: Bosch
Asking Price: £300

Description: I have a spare 400w Bosch battery as well as a charger that isn’t getting any use now. The battery hasn’t done any more than 20 charge cycles and the charger has barely been used as I already have another. The idea was to buy a second battery earlier this year to enable some all day epics. Now I am riding a levo so Bosch set up no longer required.
Battery health was at 99% when checked couple months back and the casing is in excellent condition as well as charger.
I’m looking to sell together for £300 however I will separate at £280 for battery and £50 for charger.
Thanks for looking
NOW SOLD.

Last edited:

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
Any idea why it isnt marked with Powerpack 400 on the front?

I guess a photo of the bar code serial sticker on the back will show the AH/WH rating to help prove its a 400

Turbo-james

Nov 19, 2018
Ringwood
View attachment 8199
View attachment 8200
View attachment 8201
View attachment 8202

Bike Year: 2017
Manufacturer: Bosch
Model: Bosch
Asking Price: £300

Description: I have a spare 400w Bosch battery as well as a charger that isn’t getting any use now. The battery hasn’t done any more than 20 charge cycles and the charger has barely been used as I already have another. The idea was to buy a second battery earlier this year to enable some all day epics. Now I am riding a levo so Bosch set up no longer required.
Battery health was at 99% when checked couple months back and the casing is in excellent condition as well as charger.
I’m looking to sell together for £300 however I will separate at £280 for battery and £50 for charger.
Thanks for looking

Hi is this still available?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles