2017 Levo FSR Expert vs 2018 Levo Carbon Comp

Sep 30, 2019
Chicagoland
Hey all, first post here. I just purchased a brand new 2018 Levo Carbon Comp that is currently getting shipped to me from out of state. I previously owned a 2017 Levo Expert that I absolutely loved, just had to get rid of it at the time due to finnances.

So aside from the carbon frame, which components are an upgrade/downgrade from the 2017 expert? Any recommendations on what to upgrade first on my 2018 carbon comp?

Swissrob

Sep 4, 2018
Switzerland
Hey all, first post here. I just purchased a brand new 2018 Levo Carbon Comp that is currently getting shipped to me from out of state. I previously owned a 2017 Levo Expert that I absolutely loved, just had to get rid of it at the time due to finnances.

So aside from the carbon frame, which components are an upgrade/downgrade from the 2017 expert? Any recommendations on what to upgrade first on my 2018 carbon comp?

Maybe ride it first?
I have one and plan on keeping it but looking at fork upgrade as done here.
Upgrading 2018 Pike to 2020 Lyric Ultimate - Is it worth it - EMTB Forums
It is worth changing the front tyre and keeping it for the rear, butcher in the rear works for me.
I will also go mullet and put a 29 x 2.6 front wheel on it, changing grips and handlebars to Spank vibrocores are also nice to have.

Sep 30, 2019
Chicagoland
Maybe ride it first?
I have one and plan on keeping it but looking at fork upgrade as done here.
Upgrading 2018 Pike to 2020 Lyric Ultimate - Is it worth it - EMTB Forums
It is worth changing the front tyre and keeping it for the rear, butcher in the rear works for me.
I will also go mullet and put a 29 x 2.6 front wheel on it, changing grips and handlebars to Spank vibrocores are also nice to have.

Thanks for the input. I guess I should of rephrased my question, which component is considered the weak link of the system that people tend to dislike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles