2017 Levo Battery Issue

Oldstuntmonkey

Dec 21, 2019
Yokshire
Hi All,
My bike got a bit wet recently and had several issues thereafter with the LEDs and control buttons on the battery. I have one LED that does not work but the rest are back in working order. The strange thing is that the '+' and '-' buttons no longer work, which isn't too much of a problem as I use a handlebar Garmin switch, but the LEDs on the battery now show the power level (as in eco, trail and turbo) and not the battery charge level as it used to. Again not too much of a problem, but I now have to get my phone out to check the battery level rather than using the LEDs. Can this be reset? Have I pressed something I shouldn't have? Any advice appreciated.

Utah Rider

Jul 4, 2019
Utah
I think there is a place in Las Vegas. The problem is if you want to ship through the mail you have to have the original packaging. We tried all the carriers one time and they refused to ship.

NorCalToddE

Nov 16, 2020
Auburn
I think there is a place in Las Vegas. The problem is if you want to ship through the mail you have to have the original packaging. We tried all the carriers one time and they refused to ship.
Ok. If you know the info on the facility please let know. I travel to Vegas for work sometimes and can take it with me. Thank you again

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles