Frankieboy

Jan 14, 2019
Basingstoke
B45442F9-CA44-44C3-ACAB-12CF966072BD.jpeg

Bike Year: 2016
Manufacturer: Thule
Model: Thule Raceway 991 2 Bike Cycle Carrier
Asking Price: 180

Description: I’ve only used this twice, so it’s in excellent condition. Only selling because it will not fit my new car. They’re normally £300, Halfords currently have them on offer at £250. I’d like £180 but will consider sensible offers.

Description from an internet seller;
The Thule Raceway 991 2 Bike Cycle Carrier is one of our strongest, most secure and easy to use rear mount bike carrier (for 2 bikes). Enabling the bikes to be locked to the carrier and the carrier to be locked to the vehicle for maximum security. It's easy to use dial gauge and ratcheting cables make this the ideal profduct for transporting you bikes on the move!

Thule Raceway 991 2 Bike Cycle Carrier Extra Info

Sure tight steel ratcheting cables provide maximum fastening security to your vehicle
The Patented fit-dial guarantees the perfect fit to your vehicle
Molded rubber pads provide firm hold to vehicle and protects against scratches
Premium cradles with road dampening technology secures the bike to the rack while absorbing road shock
Narrow cradle arms hold a variety of Bike frames including smaller childrens bikes and fold when not in use
Folds flat when not in use for easy transport
Does not fit every car so please use Thule fit guide for information related to spcific models
Fully City crash tested and carries the Thule 5 year warranty
Please be aware that because electric bikes are heavier than standard bikes, this cycle carrier can only hold 1 electric bike.(based on an average weight of 25kg each)

Frankieboy

Jan 14, 2019
Basingstoke
If anyone is interested but the price is too steep make me an offer. Otherwise I’ll remove the listing and sell on eBay.

Thanks.

Spookyrider

Sep 20, 2020
York
Hi,

Whereabouts are you? The buyers guide is a little strange as it says it won't fit but the downloadable PDF says it will lol. If you are close enough can I bob over & try before I buy lol - file:///D:/Comp%20Progs%20&%20Downloads/Downloads/Thule_Raceway_991001_992001_recommendations_v14.pdf

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles