IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2016
Manufacturer: Haibike
Model: xDuro FullSeven RC 27.5 full suspension mountain bike
Asking Price: £1200

Description: Hi guys I am selling my wife Linda's lovely Haibike xDuro FullSeven full suspension emtb as she has just got her new Levo.

It is a 2016 model and has covered around 1100 miles it has been really well looked after and cared for also Linda is a steady rider so the bike has not been down technical descents as they scare her :)

The bike size is a mens medium

It is in great condition but does have marks from use as you would expect but nothing major

It has recently had a dropper post fitted and two brand new tyres which are converted to tubeless

everything works perfectly on it and the bike rides so well and the Bosch motor pulls like a train

The battery still does a good distance as we did a 32 mile on and off road ride the other day and she still had some power left when we got home

The Shimano brakes are simply superb the stopping power is fantastic

This bike is perfect as a second bike or for someone who wants their first ebike but doesn't want to spend thousands buying one

The price is £1000 and we are based just outside York in North Yorkshire so collection is better for us.

here is a link to the spec Haibike xDuro FullSeven RC 27.5 2016 Bosch

Last edited:

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
You're so welcome Linda was sad to see it go as she loved that bike but after meeting you she knows it's going to a great home :)

Andy

Vandazler

Apr 17, 2019
Bolton,UK
I’ve given the bike a name. It’s called Linda’s baby?
She’s having her first outing with me tomorrow and it’s going to be a getting to know each other trip. Nice and easy to start with to Gisburn forest where there’s about 20miles of trails.
Thanks once again. Have a pleasant weekend. ?

Vandazler

Apr 17, 2019
Bolton,UK
Linda’s baby gave me one of the best days out I’ve ever had today even if it did come with a couple of spills?
Gisburn forest was a far more challenging experience than I bargained for and helped me reassess my own limitations.
Going there with an experienced rider, who dragged me along was a definite plus, with great advice along the way and encouragement when I needed it which was often.
We completed every trail there,including the limited black sections. I parted company from the bike twice, both on red trails going relatively slowly, once front braking on a slippery rock section (the video shows another guy fouling on same section) and the other was in the Gulley which terrified me where I left the track but fortunately landed in thick soft bush after going over the handlebars ?. Linda’s baby took all this in her stride, coming away from the whole experience totally unscathed. After getting her home I lavished her her with TLC as you can see, ready for the next thrill ride. The battery life was amazing considering her age. Ive boosted the pressure in the shocks as you recommend and will also reduce the headset, again as you advised as it is a little too upright for the trails. On two occasions whilst going through the rooty forest sections the Intuvia switched off, but I’m not blaming anyone. For a three year old bike she performed amazingly and I can live with that.
I’m also adding a video link so you see what Linda’s baby achieved today( not me, but it shows the trails) and I can thoroughly recommend you both visit this wonderful trail centre. There are blue sections that roll through the lovely scenery that might be more to your liking if the others seem forbidding, and there are toilet blocks and a nice cafe.
I’ll bid you farewell now, this will be last my correspondence. Thank you so much for selling me the bike, I wish you both happiness and success in all your future biking adventures.
Good things happen to nice people, and you are!

80C2731B-0CB7-4BA5-967E-52AC40DD0F73.jpeg

Last edited:

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
Sounds fantastic well done and I think lowering the headset will make a huge difference to you :) as for the intuvia switching off it has never done that before, maybe it wasn't clicked in enough, but it sounds like you had fun so go and enjoy a fab bike :)

Andy

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles