2 bike rack towbar

Jasext

Mar 27, 2020
Swansea Valley
Been looking at getting a buzz rack e scorpion 2 for both my cubes, does anyone else have one with photos how the cube attaches? Im not sure due to the frame if the lock mechanism will fit the cube bikes.
Also if anyone has any recommendations of which ones to get for 2 bikes, looking at 2nd hand up to £200
thanks

Phal44

Jul 5, 2020
South East
Might want to specify which bikes you have to make it a bit easier. Might also want to post it in one of the more general sections as you might get more feedback. It might be enough to make a decision with even if it isn't specific to your bike.

If you don't have much luck here then you could always measure the size of the frame parts you think the frame gripper will hold and then message the company to see if they believe their rack will be suitable?

Jasext

Mar 27, 2020
Swansea Valley
Might want to specify which bikes you have to make it a bit easier. Might also want to post it in one of the more general sections as you might get more feedback. It might be enough to make a decision with even if it isn't specific to your bike.

If you don't have much luck here then you could always measure the size of the frame parts you think the frame gripper will hold and then message the company to see if they believe their rack will be suitable?
The reason i asked on here is because i have 2 cubes as i mentioned, 1 is the 160 and the other is a 140 , other bikes have slightly different frames so was asking about Cubes specifically

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles