1973 Triumph Spitfire New Owner

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
My Dad and I bought this car In New Hudson Michigan back around 1992. Later, he restored it, finally completing the project in 2007. At 79 yrs old, Dad wanted it out of the barn, and told me to come get it! I hauled it home yesterday.

The car was always solid, with almost no rust, but mechanically it will need some attention. This little British sports car will be a hoot driving around Pleasureville and New Castle KY. The roads here are made for it.

20200717_113506.jpg

20200719_082732.jpg

simonk

SLayer ?
Jan 27, 2020
Exeter
That’s lovely! I had a Spitfire and loved it. Once I got over having permanently hot feet (the gearbox is basically in there with you) and my head sticking above the windscreen by a good couple of inches they really are good fun. Effortless drifting around roundabouts... whether you wanted to or not.

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
That’s lovely! I had a Spitfire and loved it. Once I got over having permanently hot feet (the gearbox is basically in there with you) and my head sticking above the windscreen by a good couple of inches they really are good fun. Effortless drifting around roundabouts... whether you wanted to or not.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm likely going to fry if I drive it mid summer.in Ky.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles