£5 voucher from TREDZ

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Fastest fingers on the trigger ladies and gentlemen. I have a £5 voucher for when you spend £50 with TREDZ. First to use gets it. It expires 27/11/20

RQH5XVM9

simonk

SLayer ?
Jan 27, 2020
Exeter
Tredz usually offer a £5 voucher code for just hanging around on their site for a few minutes...

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Yeah. Used to be £5 off £35.
clear your cookies and you can order again and again
Handy for Maxxis tyres etc. Which Tredz often offer at the lowest prices before discount.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Tredz usually offer a £5 voucher code for just hanging around on their site for a few minutes...
I know that, but I thought this one was different because it had a week of life on it. It took me a few days to decide that I didn't actually want anything!

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Can't you use it to buy a £5 voucher ?
Taking you seriously (yes, I know!). I'd have to buy £50 of vouchers for £45. I have never seen TREDZ sell vouchers, but CRC do and they prohibit the purchase of vouchers with vouchers.

CRC once had an offer of "20% off everything" (except new bikes and some other stuff, but vouchers were not excluded), so I bought £200 of vouchers and saved myself £40. At the time, it felt like I was printing money. They never did it again.

I spent a £50 voucher on something that was cheaper and they gave me vouchers in return. Fair enough I suppose. But the exchange voucher had a very short life left, nearly a year shorter than the one I had used. It took me a few phone calls and emails, but I got them re-issued with a decent date on them. By the way, if you ever buy vouchers for someone, always get lots of small ones and never one big one. Much more convenient and less hassle.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
stick-it-to-the-man.jpg

jimbob

Aug 3, 2020
East UK
We had a scheme through work for a while where you could get 5% off sainsbury's and tescos vouchers. But you couldn't use them for fuel.

So I used to use them to buy normal vouchers in the store which you could use for fuel. Always used to get some strange looks when asking to buy a £100 voucher, and then asking to pay by voucher.

Stopped when security thought I was doing something weird and started asking all sorts of questions.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles