Jezzer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Hi Jezz, I work with your wife!! I was most envious when she said that you'd bought a Levo! I'm still undecided as to which bike to get; probably in January
    How is the new bike?
    Nice one Jez, enjoyed it. Was good to ride with someone to get a different perspective. Wow those tyres pressures are all over the place considering what you started with. Battery is bloody good though. I had 8% when I got back!
    Hopefully a few tweaks and you will be more at home with everything.
    Just found out I can't do the Swinley meet as my Wife is running the Gosport Half Marathon that day. Maybe next month
    Perfect, see you there for about 11.30am
    Jezzer
    Jezzer
    Great ride today and sorry I was a bit slow. Front pressure was 15 ish and rear about 25 so probably a bit low! Battery was 42% when I got home!
    My number is 07866 268518
    Ok nice one. I can do that. Let me know where to meet in Clanfield and I can ride over for about 11.30am.
    Jezzer
    Jezzer
    Meet at shops by Rising Sun?
    Hi Jezzer, No problem although I'm pretty limited to ride times. Usually go out to QE Sunday mornings. Now I have the Levo i'm riding from home instead of loading up the car so can meet up with on the way through. I was out for a few drinks last night so may head over later this afternoon dependant on time. Just drop me a message whenever you are thinking of going out and if I can make it I'm in.
    Reactions: szotyi
    Jezzer
    Jezzer
    I’m the same and I’m struggling this morning with a hangover!! Was going to go out about 11.30 if you’re around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…