• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Fox 34 rhythm + Float dps shock value ?

benhughes132

Jul 2, 2019
Scarborough
Hi, just wondered what you guys think my fox suspension would be worth to sell. Im looking to get fox factory 36 and dpx2 and wanting to offset the cost with mine if possible.

Ive done around 180 miles on my bike and both shock and fork are pristine

IMG_6865.jpeg

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi, just wondered what you guys think my fox suspension would be worth to sell. Im looking to get fox factory 36 and dpx2 and wanting to offset the cost with mine if possible.

Ive done around 180 miles on my bike and both shock and fork are pristine

View attachment 16229
Not a huge amount to be honest. Most folks likely to be changing them for the exact reasons you will - wanting to upgrade.

Best way would be to keep them as spare, put them back on when selling then sell the Fox 36 / DPX2 to get back some funds.

Lower range stuff doesn’t seem to sell that well b

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
In my shop where a lot of my customers upgrade at the time of purchase, I end up with lots of brand new forks and shocks that just sit in our bicycle boneyard. I thought that customers who bought lowend Haibikes with Suntour shocks would be all over getting a Fox 34 for a $150 upgrade charge, but nope, they want Fox 36s

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles