2020 Specialized levo/kenevo rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
I checked USA specialized site today (I´m from Chile) and the "SHOP TURBO LEVO" link didn't work, so I checked the Kenevo link and it works.... so... in the URL I change Kenevo for Levo and I think this woman bike wasn´t there last week...

Turbo Levo | Specialized.com
View attachment 16063
We have this one on the French website for month
Just spoke with the dealer and said they are doing 30% of retail price to get rid of the stock before Summer Holiday. FYI He said they will receive 2020 models in September.

Which dealer do this? I've called the local one, no one is doing any discount on the 19. Focking froggy!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
4.Make love/shag behind the specialized dealer and post picture on this forum

You didn't say where his wife was at this point ?? :)

So, last night I spoke with the specialized guys about my 2020 all sponsored new model Kenevo. Basically we'd picked colours and specs but it all fell apart. They weren't willing to supply it from the factory with stabilisers. That's a deal breaker for me.

Just keeping your thread fresh ....

Last edited:

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
Incredible price! When I go to the dealer website, but price was the normal one... If an Italian dealer can do it, I hope other dealer will do it...

Inkglorious

Aug 27, 2018
Germany
Thanks for the information! Price will increase, isn't it? At least on the Expert, and Comp too, but it comes with a 700wh battery.

Comp will be 6199€ with 700wh battery! Optinal to order with 500wh battery!
3 new colours: orange red, blue and a sand colour (all three like we know them already)!

The Expert is interesting! 8299€ Only 100€ more..
Two new colours:

Gloss Carbon / Gun Metal (all black with golden specialized letters)
And
Spruce / Sage Green (which is kinda Black/Olive matte, top black and the most part of the frame will be green/olive with black Specialized letters)! Just saw this on a Mini Picture but this will be my colour!

Expert also comes with upgrades! They fixed the noise problem with the engine! The added more space on the rear motorplate/back frame part! So the mud or dirty problem is finally over! Also on top of the rear shock/ frame part! More space!

And they will switch the fork and shock (rear damper) from RockShox to fox 36 performance and fox float dps performance!!!

So its alreday a clear Upgrade and all mistakes from the first 2019 series are sorted out!!! Im so happy that I waited!

The FSR carbon is now out of the range! Cancelled for the 2020!!! Delivery problems wont be no more because the brose s mag engine is finally fixed!

Last edited:

Inkglorious

Aug 27, 2018
Germany
Here the 2020 expert specs

9AACA96C-8441-4971-9E69-C8A2A80E00FF.jpeg

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
So if that is correct the comp will be roughly £500 more expensive but with the 700wh battery? When you say available, do you mean launched, or actually available to go in to a store and buy?

I’m starting to wonder if right now is the wrong time to buy a ‘19 comp.
Do you have a spec sheet for the comp by any chance?

Inkglorious

Aug 27, 2018
Germany
So if that is correct the comp will be roughly £500 more expensive but with the 700wh battery? When you say available, do you mean launched, or actually available to go in to a store and buy?

I’m starting to wonder if right now is the wrong time to buy a ‘19 comp.
Do you have a spec sheet for the comp by any chance?

Posted the specs from the expert. Comp isnt interesting for me! I will order tomorrow and hopefully ride on it in 4 weeks! My dealer visited specialized yesterday so he said they will be ready to ship it out soon!

Inkglorious

Aug 27, 2018
Germany
Posted the specs from the expert. Come isnt interesting for me! I will order tomorrow and hopefully ride on it in 4 weeks! My dealer visited specialized yesterday so he said they will be ready to ship it out soon
The changes you mention to the space around the motor - is it a different frame? I don’t suppose you took a photo of the top of that spec sheet did you :)

It will be the same frame but specialized reacted to the user complaints and perfected the rear area around the frame and the engine rear area. They rebuilt the rear alloy triangle.. sorry I hope my english is understandable ?

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
Your English is perfectly good. You should hear my german ?. With any luck someone else with a friendly Spesh dealer will be able to post the comp spec sheet. The motor is still listed on there as a 2.1 so presumably the same mag S as in the current bike?

Inkglorious

Aug 27, 2018
Germany
Your English is perfectly good. You should hear my german ?. With any luck someone else with a friendly Spesh dealer will be able to post the comp spec sheet. The motor is still listed on there as a 2.1 so presumably the same mag S as in the current bike?

Thanks mate ? the engine will be exactly the same brose drive s mag! But now they integrated it better inside the carbon frame to terminate all bad noises my dealer said. I don’t know about any engine upgrades or so, but it is still the brose s mag

Inkglorious

Aug 27, 2018
Germany
@Inkglorious your English is good, thanks for taking to take the time to write in your non-natural language.

Im very happy to be able to share some news with you guys! I wanted to order the 2019 expert and then he told me about an upcoming 2020.. I explained that I don’t want wait till next year so he surprised me with a release for the next month! Couldnt believe that and hit him up.. then he showed me the catalogue

Inkglorious

Aug 27, 2018
Germany
So the 2020 levo they've made the motor quieter and put a plate on the back triangle to stop mud getting in. Sounds like my 2018 levo. Massive step forward ?

I didnt talk about a plate! Of course the 2020 wont be a brand new bike but with some fixes and Upgrades! Its a step forward that they move on to Fox elements and that the comp will have the 700wh battery and also some better looking colours!

2wheeledwalbert

Apr 16, 2019
Gloucestershire, England
I didnt talk about a plate! Of course the 2020 wont be a brand new bike but with some fixes and Upgrades! Its a step forward that they move on to Fox elements and that the comp will have the 700wh battery and also some better looking colours!
I'm only messing dude. Not sure why they left a massive gap at the back of the motor so mud can get in on the 19 anyway. I can't see how when they designed the bike, they thought that was a good idea. Right next the back wheel too. As for the motor ?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the 2020 Levo just incorporate all the running upgrades/recalls on the 2019, have a few minor component spec changes, and colour changes? Cant remember which thread it was in but someone posted the specs for all next years Levos a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles