Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
as my iPhone blevo app just keeps crashing I have borrowed an old Samsung S6.
Worked well today , didn't crash once.
But on the iPhone blevo their is a -5 -10 +5 +10 at the bottom of the screen whilst cycling to adjust the assistance. Cant see it on the Android version, is it hiding somewhere?
I think you should move the screen a little up to see these buttons..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Question regarding battery consumption:
My 2016 Levo used an average of 10-11 Wh/km. I just got my new 2019 Kenevo and on the first ride yesterday I consumed about 15 Wh/km. The settings on both bikes are identical, I have the feeling that I drove with a similar pace and in both cases I drove with smart power set to 190 W.

Is the different consumption normal, or something to be concerned about?

View attachment 15947
The weight of the Kenevo is higher than Levo..
But for comparison I need the prevuois setup.. also for Smart Power point of view..
Please share the statistics of 2 rides..

mccltd

Apr 5, 2019
kent
As I said, if you scroll the screen a little bit, you can see thea buttons..
I'll check it out tonight and scroll a bit.
Any chance you will be looking at the blevo shutting down on iphone XS and since the latest update not allowing to continue ride ?
Seems a few people with same issue posting on your other blevo forum now.
Also how do I get the apple watch to work properly as my heart rate stays at 61bpm?

LeonLevo

Jul 31, 2018
Belgium
Any chance you will be looking at the blevo shutting down on iphone XS and since the latest update not allowing to continue ride ?
Seems a few people with same issue posting on your other blevo forum now.

Yes @PaoloBLEvo , please look at the issue with 'continue' on iOS. Now I always need to start a new ride whenever I take a break. It used to work fine in the previous release.

Also how do I get the apple watch to work properly as my heart rate stays at 61bpm?

I think you need to start an activity on your watch like for example 'Outside cycling'. Then BLevo will register the correct heart rate.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Yes @PaoloBLEvo , please look at the issue with 'continue' on iOS. Now I always need to start a new ride whenever I take a break. It used to work fine in the previous release.

I think you need to start an activity on your watch like for example 'Outside cycling'. Then BLevo will register the correct heart rate.

I have to check the issue with "continue".. I will let you know..

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK

Yes @PaoloBLEvo , please look at the issue with 'continue' on iOS. Now I always need to start a new ride whenever I take a break. It used to work fine in the previous release..

Strange.. I use an iPhone XS Max on iOS 12.3.1 and BLEvo 3.5.0 and pause/continue works faultlessly for me, even after an extended break and the phone going into standby?

Can you reproduce the issue every time the function is used?

mccltd

Apr 5, 2019
kent
every time the app stops working and goes back to normal iphone XS screen when I re run blevo it starts a new ride. Before the latest update at least when it crashes I could continue the ride.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
every time the app stops working and goes back to normal iphone XS screen when I re run blevo it starts a new ride. Before the latest update at least when it crashes I could continue the ride.
This happen because the app goes in crash... Every time you press the pause button, the ride data are stored...
Do you enable the background functionality for BLEvo?

Tajjson

May 16, 2019
Uppsala
Hello,
I just bought a second hand 2017 ST 29 Levo.
Also just bought the Blevo app as it seem awesome :-D
The bike is running old software (Battery 4.9.255 and the motor 3.6.255) as the previous owner never used an app for the bike.
Is it safe to upgrade to latest SW for the bike and the battery and still be able to change the Wheelsize?;)
Any benefits on upgrading?

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
The best bike geek app ever thanks!

Can't seem to find any info & geek overload I know - are crank & motor torque data sets available to display?

mccltd

Apr 5, 2019
kent
This happen because the app goes in crash... Every time you press the pause button, the ride data are stored...
Do you enable the background functionality for BLEvo?
how do you enable background functionality on the iphone and I will then see?
Is it teh background app refresh? if so that is On

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
The best bike geek app ever thanks!

Can't seem to find any info & geek overload I know - are crank & motor torque data sets available to display?

I don't think so but if you look at the CSV after a ride (hit Send CSV button) there is lot's more data in there (for you to geek on ;))

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello,
I just bought a second hand 2017 ST 29 Levo.
Also just bought the Blevo app as it seem awesome :-D
The bike is running old software (Battery 4.9.255 and the motor 3.6.255) as the previous owner never used an app for the bike.
Is it safe to upgrade to latest SW for the bike and the battery and still be able to change the Wheelsize?;)
Any benefits on upgrading?
You have a very old firmware..
If you update it you will be able to change the speed limit..
No problem on old bike model..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
how do you enable background functionality on the iphone and I will then see?
Is it teh background app refresh? if so that is On
Yes.. it this that..
Someone says to me that uninstalling Mission Control and BLEvo and reinstalling again BLEvo, solves the issue..
Could you try?

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
Is it possible to change to
What´s exactly the latest version where you can change the speed limit please?

j.

McInner1

Subscriber
Jun 8, 2019
Austria
From the BLEvo manual:

Q5. Is it possible to change the wheel circumference on the Levo 2019?
With the Battery Monitor present in BLEvo, you can check the TCU version, to see if you can change the wheel circumference of the Levo 2019.
TCU version 2.019 or V1.7.0 = wheel circumference and speed limit can be changed
TCU version 2.025 or 2.026 = wheel circumference and speed limit can not be changed

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
From the BLEvo manual:

Q5. Is it possible to change the wheel circumference on the Levo 2019?
With the Battery Monitor present in BLEvo, you can check the TCU version, to see if you can change the wheel circumference of the Levo 2019.
TCU version 2.019 or V1.7.0 = wheel circumference and speed limit can be changed
TCU version 2.025 or 2.026 = wheel circumference and speed limit can not be changed
Tank you so much.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Whats the firmware version where you can still raise the speedlimit and from which version starting it isnt possible?
It is not only a firmware version.. On the old bike model, before the 2019, the speed can be changed in every firmware version...
With the new Levo 2019, the speed can be changed only from TCU version 2.019.

Kim

Apr 27, 2019
Norway
Quick question.
Suddenly my dedicated Blevophone (Galaxy S7) use alot more battery than before. Any ideas why?

Kim

Apr 27, 2019
Norway
Which version are you comparing?
I am on the latest Android version. I did some testing today and I think its the "Always on screen" combined with the brightness on 100% that's draining the battery.

Any setting tips on getting more life out of my battery without turning the screen off?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I am on the latest Android version. I did some testing today and I think its the "Always on screen" combined with the brightness on 100% that's draining the battery.

Any setting tips on getting more life out of my battery without turning the screen off?
The brightness of the screen is very power consuming.. so it is better to set to lower value than 100%..
You can turn off the screen and set BLEvo to switch on the screen when you change the assistance level..

Kim

Apr 27, 2019
Norway
The brightness of the screen is very power consuming.. so it is better to set to lower value than 100%..
You can turn off the screen and set BLEvo to switch on the screen when you change the assistance level..
Thank you for fast reply, I will test these settings. Love the app, -ROCK ON! :)

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
A BLEvo user has the firmware version of the Levo Expert 2019 equal to 2.4.4.
I never see this number.. The firmware version of the Levo Expert 2019 should be 2.3.1.
Is there some Levo user who has this new version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles