Just bought a meta power

Peter tolebjer

Jun 29, 2019
Borås, Sweden
Finally I have my own Ebike. Riding acoustic bikes for 25 years. Got a Haibike Sduro AllMtn for my wife last year, that I’ve used a lot. Now I’ve Had a few rides on my own meta Power 29 signature 29.
I got a Commençal because of reputation of good customer service. First, Commencals service is exceptional. Reply on emails within hours. Delivery to Sweden was 3 days. Way better then my local bike shop. I’ve been riding specialized fsr camber and stumpy evo for a long time. Love the bikes. My wife’s Haibike got me to like Ebikes
Now with Commençal, it’s a different game. Absolutely fantastic a lot fun and I have trouble getting used to the speed I can achieve. Best Buy I’ve done in a very long time.

Peter tolebjer

Jun 29, 2019
Borås, Sweden
I've only had 6 hours on it yet but I really like the E8000. As Specialized commercial. "Its you, only faster". Its so true. I've had 1500km on Yamaha motor before the e8000 and what I like most with e8000 is the you get assistence on high cadence (+110rpm), like before a steep hill. it feels more natural then yamaha. I can't see myself riding singletrack on acoustic again:) If its gravel or asphalt it'll be acoustic for sure. Go for it, you won't regret it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles