Ello all

Doobiou5

Jun 20, 2019
Jersey
New to the forum and live in Jersey, Channel Islands where we don't see a lot of cutting edge new electric tech. At the mo I'm in the buying process. Was just about to buy a Levo then the YT came out.... then the new Bosch motor and new Focus Jam ah!!! Need some help deciding!

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
My advice would be, buy whatever bike floats your boat......
You can read all the comments & reviews, advice & other people's choices, but your going to be the one sat on top of it
Nearly all the e bikes out at the moment are going to be brilliant fun
So pick one that you like the look of, has the spec your happy with, the type of geometry your using it for.....but the main thing the colour you like......HOPE THAT WAS HELPFUL !
Happy riding ?

Doobiou5

Jun 20, 2019
Jersey
Thanks Mark, great advice. You can get so sucked into the waiting game with the speed of the industry at the moment. Rob sold me on the Levo and I even flew to the UK to try out sizes. Just so happens Rutland Cycling has just discounted them to £5,349. Must be fate :)

(added 13:46) That and I've emailed YT twice with no reply and spent over an hour on two called on hold with no luck getting through. Man, if I had a technical issue with the bike I'd be frustrated as hell. Going for the Levo.

Last edited:

Doobiou5

Jun 20, 2019
Jersey
Just one question for @Rob Hancill. Would you entertain the Decoy over the Levo for general single track? I've watched your comparison vid a few times now :) If you were starting from no bike again, which one would you buy given your local terrain?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles