Woburn sands trails

MrWid

Nov 2, 2018
Milton Keynes
Great!
Meet at 10am ready to ride at the corner of Church Road near the carpark MK17 8TS.

All we need now is a date! :):unsure:

I'd advise everyone to meet inside the gate shown on the google maps streetview for that postcode. And thats the gate on the opposite side of the road to the house

28th is good with me

2unfit2ride

Feb 2, 2019
herts
I love it there, not been for a while, I probably wouldn't know if I can go until the start of that week but I'll keep an eye on this thread & update if I can come.
Nick, did you used to meet at the same spot for slower STW rides?
Cheers.

Toecutter

Mar 25, 2019
Milton keynes
I love it there, not been for a while, I probably wouldn't know if I can go until the start of that week but I'll keep an eye on this thread & update if I can come.
Nick, did you used to meet at the same spot for slower STW rides?
Cheers.

No I didn’t, a group of us, mainly friends just rode round ? I know there are groups that meet regularly up the woods most weekends.
Nick

estoril

Patreon
Sep 28, 2018
UK
Sorry I missed this guys, this is my local too (I'm in Newport P), if you are going again please let me know!

Bear in mind that you are supposed to pay if you use the Longslade trail (the red marked one) and sometimes you get stopped and asked if you have a pass. It's £5/day or £30/year, I'm up there all the time so have an annual pass. There's lots to do on top of the marked trail though!

Toecutter

Mar 25, 2019
Milton keynes
Sorry I missed this guys, this is my local too (I'm in Newport P), if you are going again please let me know!

Bear in mind that you are supposed to pay if you use the Longslade trail (the red marked one) and sometimes you get stopped and asked if you have a pass. It's £5/day or £30/year, I'm up there all the time so have an annual pass. There's lots to do on top of the marked trail though!

Might be going Sunday if you're about, Wezza will be going as well.Will message you if its on

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I was there today! The main reason was I have just sold my last clockwork bike and the buyer was from Southampton and I live north of Grantham. To get the sale I agreed to meet part way. I looked on the map and Woburn Sands is on a straight line between him and me (but closer to me, obvs). I chose Woburn Sands because at least if he didn't want the bike, I could get a ride in. :)

He took one look at the bike and agreed to the sale. :D
Then to my surprise he said he'd come with me! All the way round he was singing the bike's praises, how he wouldn't change a thing, how fast it was, how light and responsive ....... I was beginning to wish I hadn't sold it! :eek:

Anyway, the trail was bone dry and a lot of fun. Not sure I'd like to ride it in the wet though, all those sloping wet roots!

estoril

Patreon
Sep 28, 2018
UK
It was good up there today (3rd time for me this week), got a new PB earlier in the week, just over 33 mins for the Longslade. Are you guys on Strava?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles