Ready to go uphill?

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
eMTB_Uphill-Haibike-11_copy_1024x1024.jpg
Until few years back, we couldn’t even think about uphill rides on our mountain bikes without having to rest for days. But now, with so many electric mountain bikes with their powerful motors, we can not only go downhill cycling but also uphill without breaking a sweat. Isn’t it so much fun to go up the hills? Ride along the rails, enjoying the breath taking scenery and greenery of the hills, the slopes, the valleys and the thrills and kicks of height. Have you tried it yet?
eMTB_Uphill-Haibike-11_copy_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
In my country, there is not a single bike park. Therefore, we have to ride on either main roads up the hills or take the trails made for hiking for biking thrill.
It's very unsafe here.
But, it's also very much fun.

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
I’d like to get to somewhere like Bike Park Wales so I don’t have to use the uplift!
I take my regular bike there as it seems pointless to use the ebike when an uplift is available....
Ebike would be handy for an extra run or two when the uplift stops for lunch though.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I take my regular bike there as it seems pointless to use the ebike when an uplift is available....
Ebike would be handy for an extra run or two when the uplift stops for lunch though.
Problem I have is that every time I’ve looked to go the uplift is always totally booked out weeks in advance so I’ve never actually been able to plan it in time ?

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Know what you mean! A group of us are planning two days there in May, we will have to be on the ball to book when the 3 month window opens. At least there are plenty of options for bike parks now. Cannot wait to try Wind Hill......

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles