Hey, Australian here from the gold coast

Dan63

Feb 4, 2019
Brisbane
I live southside of Brisbane and work on the coast. Check out the Brisbane eMTB social page on Facebook. Otherwise I'm always down for a ride. Have you been to Nerang? I am yet to check it out

Reuben

Apr 7, 2019
TN40 1RL
Hey I'm deffo up for a ride with some gold coast guys when i come over! Plans have changed a bit and I'll be moving over in October now, can't wait to check out the trails over there

My bike's about the only thing I'm able to bring with me cos its so heavy (oops) ??

Reuben

Apr 7, 2019
TN40 1RL
Hey, Im in Brisbane tho originate from Basingstoke. God how I miss it.....NOT :)

Colin I'm sat in a shed in Hasting Castle where I work, its pissing with rain, freezing and windy even though its June and I'm depserately trying to keep warm with cuppa soups and coffee. I cant wait till I'm in your position and doubt i will look back either!

Colin228

Nov 16, 2018
Brisbane
Colin I'm sat in a shed in Hasting Castle where I work, its pissing with rain, freezing and windy even though its June and I'm depserately trying to keep warm with cuppa soups and coffee. I cant wait till I'm in your position and doubt i will look back either!
Ahh Hastings, I like hastings. Went there as a child many times. There were motor boats in the pond in the old days and as kids we climbed on the rocks behind the town. Its chilly here too, its down to 18 degrees brrrrrrr although its 21:43 :) oh and mid winter!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles