Carbon Levo on Ebay (3 day auction)

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
I got a brand new same model off the internet last August for £3700 so that is not even cheap now.

Karsten

cjm_wales

Mar 19, 2019
Cardiff
Another thing that strikes me as odd - who lists an item that expensive without considering the auction end time?

If it's something expensive and desirable, you pick a Sunday evening end time. Everyone knows that :D

Beezerk

Mar 23, 2019
Gateshead
Bankers draft is an odd type of payment to ask for, it just isn't the norm on Ebay, but as a new Ebayer maybe I'd give him the benefit of doubt on that one. Poor grammar as well, there's alarm bells all over that listing. I'd be wanting to view first before paying which maybe why the first auction didn't sell?

Tribey

Jan 1, 2019
South Devon, UK
The seller, new to eBay , maybe has no PayPal account, and has been advised against taking cheques. He doubts if buyers will be happy to turn up with a big wad of cash, so wants a more secure payment. Maybe he meant bank transfer, done whilst stood next to the buyer.

It would be interesting to know why the first deal fell through though.

Tribey

Jan 1, 2019
South Devon, UK
and now sold again for £3399.50.
I messaged the seller asking if it had a charger+manual and any Mission Control stats for battery, but got no response.
Good price if genuine.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles