LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Sorry, been a while since I have used Davinci Resolve. I know export bit-rate is there somewhere, but couldn't tell you where!
Thanks just knowing whether to look in Devinci rather than on YT helps immensely. (I'm honestly that clueless with this). I'll try and find it. there's lots of options in DR including youtube specific and custom export tabs. must be in there somewhere.

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
Thanks just knowing whether to look in Devinci rather than on YT helps immensely. (I'm honestly that clueless with this). I'll try and find it. there's lots of options in DR including youtube specific and custom export tabs. must be in there somewhere.
Your doing better than me dude Devinci frazzled my limitEd brain cells ???

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Yeah I had a top day over there - you weren't part of a crew with one guy in an older Red Transit van?

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Yeah I had a top day over there - you weren't part of a crew with one guy in an older Red Transit van?
No not me, but I know who that was.
He was out sorting a trail out for a Specialized event.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
This is shit but I'll post it anyway
I thought I'd try GoPro quick desktop app.
big mistake.
it's neither quick or decent
poor quality and a really odd way to choose clips
but I'm well happy with the image stabilisation of the Hero7
That was shot from a bar mount on a super stiff 100mm 4X hardtail with street tyres at 60psi and it'a a lot rougher than it looks.

I meant to use the Quick App (which has far more features and is much mosr intuitive) and amke a few short edits for instagram but I plugged the gopro into the laptop forgetting I had the software set to delete the files after upload
doh. :rolleyes:

jwrx

Jul 22, 2018
Malaysia
We normally ride ungroomed rooty/rocky trails full of erosion holes, cos it basically rains everyday. Trails are very narrow as trees/bushes grow extremely fast in the tropics.

This is a park in the capital of Malaysia. Trail dynamics are slightly different to uk/us..hikers tend to give way to bikers on the downhill, dogs are not allowed and bikers built/maintain 90% of the trails

the nite before this vid, it poured for 5-6 hours...everything was sopping wet, leaves on trails, mud etc....but it feels awesome because its like riding on Endor at the fast bits

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
We took the ebikes to Antur Stiniog Downhill Centre on Friday and we got battered with the weather. Again the bike was brilliant with some of the roughest trails that's been thrown at it. 50MPH winds and driving rain that stings is no fun when there isn't an ounce of cover. We ended up cutting the day short but we will definitely be going back!

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
Is that GoPro footage?
if so. How did you post it to instagram?
You can post it to Instagram via the GoPro app. The app isn't very good though. I tend to pull my off my GoPro and use Adobe Premier Pro. There is an Instagram setting in Premier Pro to utilise the best settings possible on Instagram. If I remember correctly it's like 12mb bitrate maximum. Therefore Instagram won't compress your video when you upload

Last edited:

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
You can post it to Instagram via the GoPro app. The app isn't very good though. I tend to pull my off my GoPro and use Adobe Premier Pro. There is an Instagram setting in Premier Pro to utilise the best settings possible on Instagram. If I remember correctly it's like 12mb bitrate maximum. Therefore Instagram won't compress your video when you upload
Thanks.
Yeah. I've found Gopro app pretty poor too/
I'm using Devinci Resolve (but am a complete beginner)I'll need to see if there's something on there that can post to instagram.
Does Premier pro allow you topost to instagram directly via the PC or do you have to send the file to your phone after editing?

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
Thanks.
Yeah. I've found Gopro app pretty poor too/
I'm using Devinci Resolve (but am a complete beginner)I'll need to see if there's something on there that can post to instagram.
Does Premier pro allow you topost to instagram directly via the PC or do you have to send the file to your phone after editing?
Send to your phone but I use google drive. logged in on both computer and phone so I can easily share files between devices because I will quite often catch footage on my phone too to use in my edits

Jpla9849

Jan 8, 2019
Sevenoaks
Is that GoPro footage?
if so. How did you post it to instagram?

I just use iMovie on my phone as the GoPro app sucks. I'm enjoying the raw footage at the moment so its easy to chop together and then just load straight to Insta. Just remember you can only upload 60 secs max

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles